AN EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF "CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY" STATUE WE COULD BUILD ON ALKI ISLAND, SEATTLE, WHOSE MESSAGE WOULD ECHO WORLD-WIDE
However, we would need to open to the World a Statue-building Contest thanks to which we would have many thousands of proposals. From these, a panel of experts made up of the world's most reknown artists, architects and engineers would choose twelve of the best Statues projects portraying the idea of "civic responsibility"
Thenceforth, the People via internet referendum could give their enlightened consent to one of the chosen statues
A FEW EXAMPLES OF PAST POPULAR STATUE SUCCESSES
Statue Christ the Redeemer, 98 feet, Rio de Janeiro, built by French sculptor Paul Landowski (1931), when the US was getting ready for the worse of the financial "Big Crash", CLICK HERE FOR SOME HISTORY OF THIS STATUE
Christ The Redeemer - O Cristo Redentor
Christ, The Redeemer
The statue of Christ, the Redeemer is the main symbol of Rio de Janeiro. The immense Jesus statue is over 70 years old, 30 meters (98 ft.) high and the view from the Corcovado mountain (710m (2,329 ft.)) is one of the most beautiful views on the planet. You can take a comfortable elevator if your feet don't fancy the 220 steps that lead up to the Statue of Christ the Redeemer. The Corcovado mountain is situated on the Carioca Mountain Range and constitutes part of the Tijuca National Park.
THE PROJECT OF THIS STATUE WAS INITIATED BY THE CHURCH IN 1921 VIA AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST. IT BECAME ONE OF THE WORLD'S SEVENTH "WONDERS". THERE IS NO CREDIBLE REASON WHY WASHINGTONIANS' COULD NOT CREATE THE 8TH IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO. A STATUE OF CIVIC RESPONSIBILITIES WHICH WOULD THEN (AND FINALLY) FACE AND COMPLETE THE EAST COAST'S STATUE OF LIBERTY AND USHER IN BY PROCLAMATION A NEW SPIRITUAL AND HOLISTIC CIVILIZATION BASED ON THE VALUES AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS OF THE ACTION PLAN.
ANOTHER PROPOSAL TO BE DEBATED, SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI
For the history of St Francis, CLICK HERE
With our technology and energy, this type of Statue could be built from limestone, clay, strawbale and other material and binders and reach a good 120 feet, and thus become both a tourist and spiritual attraction site.
THE PROPOSED CRITERIA FOR THE STATUE
1. The Statue must suggest the idea that we all have "civic responsiblities" if we want to keep our basic liberties (epitomized via the French gifted Statue of Liberty). From someone, or some symbol that stands for the virtues of enlightened responsibilities.
2. The Statue must be imposing, at least as big as this "Christ the Redeemer Rio de janeiro statue" and bigger than New York's Statue of Liberty.
3. The People must be able to visit inside out this Statue via a spiraling elevator system (to be determined).
4. There must be enough place around the proposed Statue to have a vegan restaurant where we can serve to the People organic raw chocolate mousse, the People's freedom mousse. (As opposed to the so called "freedom fries").
5. There ought to be a library and a book store where the People can buy and get educated about our fundament human rights and duties.
6. The Statue needs to be built with the best hi tech and nano technology available.
7. In association with the best "green" bio-materials and sustainable technology (solar panels, wind energy etc).
8. There should be a green, botanical and flower park next to the proposed Statue. This way, the birds can be attracted to this area and make their nests within the the Statue's Structure, thereby invoking the idea of St Francis.
THE LAST MEASUREs OF THE FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS ACTION PLAN'S, MEASUREs 113 and 114 (FROM THE HOME PAGE).
On Washington State's crowning of an enlightened statue of civic responsibility.
In Art, we are all One. While in Science, we are divided.
THEREFORE, as a Gift to the State, to the Nation and to the International Community, (and a source of additional tourism dollars to pay for the "affordable housing erga omnes" project), my final proposed executive order will be on the Edification of a Statue on the proposed Alki island close to Elliot Bay, to be facing the French gifted "Statue of Liberty", a Statue which will mobililize the volunteer and creative energies of all artists, architects, engineers and People of good and strong faith, a Statue which will be made with "green" bio-material and the most sophisticated laser, optical fiber and computer technology, a Statue which will shine in permanence like the Stars in Heaven, a Statue which has been missing for too long, a Statue which will complete the Queen of Human Liberty one in New York City, the one the terrorists missed, a Statue which will be called, the Washingtonian Statue of Humanity, the Statue of the King of human freedoms, the Statue of Human Civic Responsibility, the Statue-Throne of enlightened humanism, a Beacon which will remind us that our fundamental freedoms can only be guaranteed if we also exercise our basic duties. And this process starts with our Voting duties.
FOR SOME MUSIC, PENDING OTHER ONES, HERE IS A START BELOW:
MORE STATUE PROPOSALS WILL COME WITH TIME
IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL (link on homepage)
All information contained in this site are pedagogical and political in nature, not intended to give any technical, medical, legal or illegal advice and they remain protected under the First Amendment of the Federal Constitution and under international treaties and customary law whose legal effects are incorported within the jusrisdiction of Washington State via Article 6 of the US Constitution. Some of the links provided are for convenience, they do not constitute an endorsement. The "Citizens to elect Christian Pierre Joubert campaign committee" bears no responsibility for the accuracy, the legality or the content of the external sites or for that of subsequent links the committee may invoke for informational and political purposes only. Due diligence is encouraged.