FROM THE VOTERS' PAMPHLET (limited to 300 words).
"A naturalized citizen, I was born in the Bordeaux vineyards (France), and was raised by a French catholic father and a Polish Jewish mother. Before devoting my life to naturopathy, holistic health, fundamental rights and duties, I worked in organic agriculture, and laboured as a teacher in different universities in Europe. A visiting adjunct law professor at Gonzaga law school (1991), I established the law school's international human rights law section. After my father’s lung cancer death, I litigated medical malpractice and tobacco lawsuits and gave a public talk to doctors at the Cancer Control Symposium on “how to argue cancer alternative therapies in the courtroom”.
CHRISTIAN'S PARENTS: FRANCE & POLAND TO BOSTON & WASHINGTON STATE
Jack Joubert, a Bordeaux citizen turned American, was on the first lines of defense during the Second World War, faced death multiple times and spend five years in a German internment camp where he met Maria, a Polish Jewish escapee who had lost everything but her dignity, her courage and her faith. After birthing and raising Christian and Françoise in the Médoc Bordeaux (France) area, the family emigrated to Boston and thereafter, in the 1980's, to Washington State. Christian went back to Europe and has been living full time in Edmonds since 2004.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN A NUTSHELL
After having spent 12 years teaching law, social sciences, international relations and viticulure & oenology (the Science of wine making) in different universities (French, German and American), Christian established a European human rights center and argued different human rights cases at the European human rights Court and in France and assisted the needy. He then established a raw food holistic health retreat center in the Mediterranean Pyrenean mountains of South France (Catalogna). There, he specialized in cancer workshops, chronic diseases retreats and health restoration. In 2004, he created and presided a holistic and public health European movement which was on the European Parliamentary Elections ballot in June of 2004 and which presented 20 candidates, most of whom where natural healers and naturopaths. During these years, he organized and attended many different symposia, including but not limited to the 2005 Los Angelas Cancer Control Symposium where he presented a conference to physicians and jurists on "how to argue cancer alternative medicine in the courtroom". In April 2004, he rented a heretic Cathare Pyrenean mountain Monastery wherein he created and animated a three days symposium on "Cancer, alternative medicine, Science and the law".
A FEW OF THE CANDIDATE'S RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS TO WASHINGTON STATE's COMMUNITY:
Since his parents moved to Washington State, Christian has visited Washington on multiple occasions, taught at Gonzaga and Washington Universities and spoken to different public fora. Back in 2004, he has been working on multiple litigation efforts regarding the "common good" and has researched and written different books relative to three major challenges the People of this State are grappling with.
1. CONTRIBUTION RELATIVE TO THE DEFINITE SOLUTION TO THE INDUSTRIAL TOBACCO HOLOCAUST PROBLEM WHICH EXTINGUISHES OVER 5 MILLIONS LIVES A YEAR IN THE WORLD AND OVER HALT A MILLION IN THE USA.
On September 11, 2001, the candidate filed a lawsuit against a major tobacco company (faxed filed from Paris France) and for many years, he has argued on behalf of Humanity, our Constitutions and the Common Good, from the superior and appeals courts to the State and Federal Supreme Courts that industrialized tobacco distribution must be criminalized. However, the courts only retained the classical products liability cause of action and wrongly dismissed the case on procedure, after over six years of efforts. (See tobacco book from the home page).
2. CONTRIBUTION RELATIVE TO THE DEFINITE SOLUTION TO THE MAINSTREAM ALLOPATHIC HOLOCAUST THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 300,000 AMERICAN PATIENTS (OPTIMIST STUDIES) AND-OR OVER 600,000 (COMPLEMENTARY ACADEMIC STUDIES) WHO DIE EACH YEAR BY MISTAKE.
Following the lung cancer death of his father, the candidate engaged in legal proceedings against different defendants (hospital and doctors) striving to vindicate the family's rights insofar as medical malpractice and wrongful death causes of actions are concerned. In this perspective, the candidate argued on behalf of the Constitutions, Science and the Common Good multiple times that complementary and alternative medicine needs to be the standard of care, as un-biased Science undisputedly supports this conclusion. And that this recognition, via jury instruction, is the only way that we can quickly put an end to the medical iatrogenic and nosocomial medical holocaust. (See the home page link on this issue).
3. CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEFINITE SOLUTION TO THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WHEREBY LOW AND MID INCOME CITIZENS ARE SYSTEMATICALLY DEPRIVED FROM THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO ENJOY A MEANINGFUL ACCESS TO JUSTICE.
In multiple procedures in this State, from the superior court to the appeals and supreme courts, the candidate has argued on behalf of our Constitutions and the Common Good that the Government violates both its State and the Federal Constitutions and duties by not providing civil legal assistance where it is needed. Equal access to the Civil Justice system implicates State assistance for those who can not afford expensive tort cases. However, on this issue, the Courts alas are blind. (See the "Access to justice and the Constitutions" link on the home page)
Christian Pierre Joubert's gubernatorial efforts also focus on the decisive solutions to these three social challenges. If elected, I will argue before the State Legislature and the People, via executive orders, rapid solutions to these three above-mentioned problems, if only because tens of thousands of Washingtonian patients die for nothing. Hundreds of thousands of Washingtonians civil parties are denied their fundamental freedoms and Constitutional rights. Also for nothing. And millions of Washingtonians could be much healthier and happier. But are not.
SUMMARY OF THE CANDIDATE'S QUALIFICATIONS
1. The candidate was trained and taught internationally human rights law and public law and has been active in civil rights promotion and protection most of his adult life.
2. The candidate was trained and organized workshops and symposiums in holistic health, public health, nutrition, Chinese medicine and oncology and has devoted much of his time to health-care for over twenty years.
3. The candidate was trained and has experience in organic agriculture and viticulture, in log house & and strawbale eco-construction, has retrofited solar and wind energy systems and has shown to be a life-long bio-diversity activist in Europe and the USA since.
4. The candidate has multiple cultural experiences and worked in public international law for over ten years, including but not limited to having taught and organized Gonzaga Law Schools's international human rights law section and presented international human rights law talks at Unesco.
5. The candidate, a non smoker, vegan, marathon runner and meditator has enough energy, experience and imagination to fulfill the promises and commitments of his campaign.
INSPIRING AND "ACTION" QUOTES
"What i have in my heart and soul must find a way out; that is the reason for my music." BEETHOVEN
"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance" Bobby KENNEDY
"I pledge Allegiance (...) with liberty and Justice for all"