EVIDENCE AND REFERENCES TO
THE FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS ACTION PLAN (PLATFORM)
OVER ONE HUNDRED (114) measures to better oxygenate Life, all of which would meaningfully benefit Washingtonians.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
(click each section for direct access)
8. FREEDOM FROM UN-HEALTHY HOMES AND HOMELESSNESS. AND FREEDOM FROM EXCESSIVE MORTGAGE RATES, DEBTS & USURY
My first mesure will focus on that which is the most precious of all of our internationally recognized human rights, without which our other constitutional rights are meaningless : our right to be healthy and in a state of well-being as provides the U.N.'s World Health Organization's Constitution: “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”. Today, one in seven of our dollars goes into the sickness industry. Tomorrow (e.g. in four years), the candidate's Action Plan can bring this cost down to 3 dollars or under. And as the health-care and health-maintaining well-ness industry flourishes, this cost will continue to decrease. Health is therefore the necessary starting point to any meaningful change.
1. FREEDOM FROM CHRONIC DISEASES AND DESTRUCTIVE STRESS
The healthcare systems in the United States and to a lesser extent in Washington State are plagued by rising costs and declining insurance coverage, misguided in its treatment plans and maintains and-or causes sickness rather then health. One in seven of our dollars goes into this endless vortex. Our State Legislature and the US Congress have considered ways to bolster (i.e. "band-aid) the system, including reforming private insurance, encouraging medical savings accounts, providing financial assistance, and reforming medical malpractice tort law. As the evidence shows, nothing really works well in terms of public health policy. We therefore need some "savoir-faire" from another type of medicine, from Holistic Health. The candidate will use his naturopathy, European and legal expertise to reduce chronic diseases and stress by over fifty percent in 4 years. If the People and the State Legislature really wish this result, it is possible, as the evidence below shows. Hereinafter, the candidate's proposals:
1. An emergency task force to examine the People's health. Parasite and toxicity levels via appropriate tests (e.g. hair analyses, blood draws, dark-field microscope "live" results, and other techniques) will be free of charge to all Washingtonians who can not afford them.
There will be no obligation to take these tests. Just a public service to better demonstrate to all why we now have over 40 auto-immune diseases, an epidemic of mental illnesses and why cancer has taken the place of cardio-vascular events as the number one disease killer (including for the 0 to 15 years old children).
1.2. Once the evidence that better explains why cancer, autism and dozens of auto-immune diseases have surfaced is better shown, an executive order which will be solemnly proclaimed and activated. Please click here for a proposed illustration: "the holistic health access emergency executive order"
1.3. Once Washingtonians will have better understood that health maintenance is simple and not expensive, once healing energies are better expressed, the candidate will activate the legislative health package which will be the decisive cornerstone to the holistic and Spiritual Civilisation in gestation (See the Vision statement for the details).
The proposed health plan is based on a three pronged structure which will leave no Washington without effective health-care.
PART ONE. First holistic health equal access via education, workshops, holistic treatment plans and lifestyle medicine. This plan will be financed both by private “preventive” pro active insurance companies (under the guidance of the State's Insurance Commissioner who oversees these things) and State public expenditure.
PART TWO. Second, a universal and comprehensive (from maternal care to hospice) for all based on the 50 years French model, (and completed with the Swedish, Swiss and Canadian experiences). This service will be paid by the State (with its extra funds, see below) for the no and low income class, will be confortably affordable for mid-income class (roughly one thousand dollars a year) and a bit more expensive for the wealthy).
PART THREE. Third, a system inspired from what the US Congress members enjoy and which will be associated to the Obama medical Plan. If he is elected. If not, we will try to convince the Republican president to abide by the People's will.
In this perspective, PART ONE of this plan is hinged to the free and-or confortably affordable equal access to holistic medicine and the active legislative promotion of our fundamental freedom to choose different health-care techniques and approaches (i.e., what Science has shown to work such as naturopathy, energy medicine, oxygen therapies (including, but not limited to the hyperbaric oxygen chamber and ozone therapies), aromatherapy, phyto-therapy, homeopathy, physical therapies, chiropractice, Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic health care, electro-therapy, far infra-red sauna therapy, a piece of evidence of which can be examined by CLICKING HERE etc.).
Financially, this system works as follows: All participants in this program would pay a monthy "pro-active" insurance fee provided the beneficiaries' physical and mental health is maintained. When the patient is certified via efficient diagnosis to be seriously ill, he or she would be entitled to reduce if not waive the monthly fee. This system would financially encourage physicians to work to keep the patient healthy.
The fee will be free for low income (paid by the State whose agents have an interest in avoiding chronic diseases), higher (but confortably affordable) for mid-income residents and more expensive for the wealthy. There would be a sliding scale fee starting at 20 dollars a month to 200 or so dollars a month. Or more for those who willingly destroyed their health via tobacco, fast foods or whatever. The Chinese millenia ago used to have a similar system, as well as some other clinics. When well organized, this system works well and Society benefits greatly. Hence, the physician will have the incentive to keep his or her patient in good health, which means he will be a lifestyle doctor teaching his clients how to be healthy (i.e. how to awaken the healing energies within).
1.4. In this context, a "holistic healer legal status" bill needs to be passed so that training, certification and accountability can be ensured. The fact that a large segment of the population consults with a holistic healer confirms the need to legislate in this field: "The popularity of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is considerable: the one year prevalence of CAM usage is 42 percent in the United States” (Eisenberg David et al, Trends in alternative medicine use in the United States. JAMA 1998:280:1569-75).
There is only one danger or risk in this medecine. Bankrupting pharmaceutical companies and allopathic physicians (unless health professionals convert to evidence-based holistic and lifestyle medicine). But before this happens, if governor, i would encourage the attorney general to enrich the People's Treasury by orchestrating class action suits against those pharmaceuticals whose directors willingly and-or negligently put into the market place products that destroyed health (e.g viox which killed over 50,000 American patients, among many other drugs).
1.5. All children will need to have not only health care coverage, but also access to holistic health. We must begin this program with the Youth, as this is when life habits are formed. Young adults will also be required to get coverage, including allowing youth up to age 25 to continue coverage through their parents' plans.
For additional evidence on the scientific superiority of holistic health vis a vis the State's corporate medicine, please see the "Cancer, alternative medicine, Science and the Law" book, BY CLICKING HERE. This study is based on a cancer malpractice jury trial wherein it was argued that "complementary and alternative medicine" (cam or holistic health) must be the new standard of care, given the weight of the scientific evidence.
Because Europe and France have over 50 years of experience with comprehensive, holistic and universal medicine (in France, homeopathy, acupuncture and hot springs spas have been paid by the State since 1946), this Plan will use the French payment and recording technique called "carte vitale", whereby all prescribed medication (including different supplements and homeopathic products) are paid via a mouse click on the Carte Vitale system.
2. PART TWO of the Action Plan's Health Plan is based on the crystillization of a comprehensive and universal health care system based on mainstream medicine, European style, with a single payer, the State.. This system will address the needs of all of those patients who decline the easy way to health (via holistic medicine). It will be hinged on a publicly financed prevention based system and be modeled on the best of what works in France, Canada, Sweden and Switzerland.
2.1. Once the Tobacco and recklessness taxes are pouring in, the State will be in a better position to cover the health-care costs of all low-income Washingtonians and partial costs of the mid-income and upper class whose members are having financial difficulty to meet this basic need. For other financial sources, including a small payroll participation, CLICK HERE.
2.3. PART THREE: For those Washingtonians who can afford expensive mainstream health coverage payment and decline holistic health and the European-Canadian model, from the successful mid to upper income residents, including the self-employed and small businesses, to the mega-millionaires, the Third option will be a more mainstream approach and connected to the Federal plan candidate Barak Obama has proposed, basing it action mechanism on the members of the US Congress Plan.
2.3.1. The Comprehensive benefits that are included in this plan will be similar to that offered through Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP), the plan members of Congress have. The plan will cover all essential medical services, including preventive, maternity and mental health care. The premiums will be affordable. Individuals and families who do not qualify for Medicaid or SCHIP (State Children's Health Insurance Program) but still need financial assistance will receive the income-related federal subsidy to buy into the new public plan or purchase a private health care plan.
2.3.2. Participants in the new public plan will be able to move from job to job without jeopardizing their health care coverage. For this Plan to work, the State will need to coordinate policies with Obama, provided he gets elected. If he does not, the expensive conventional private insurance system will prevail.
2.4. Seventy five percent of total health care dollars are spent on patients with one or more chronic conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. We therefore need to use proven disease management programs. This will improve quality of care, give doctors better information and lower costs. .
2.4.1. There will be new ruless so that phyicians will come to the home site, contrarily to the present Washingtonian medical practice. Liablity and assumption of risks issues will be ironed out so as to make it safe for all parties concerned to heal and to be heal under good conditions.
In this perspective, the Action Plan's General Health Plan will include new rules on full transparency about quality and costs. Hospitals and providers must collect and publicly report measures of health care costs and quality, including data on preventable medical errors, nurse staffing ratios, hospital-acquired infections, and disparities in care. Health plans will also be required to disclose the percentage of premiums that go to patient care as opposed to administrative costs. Hospitals that eliminate infections should receive bonuses. In the mainstream, if insurance companies paid 20% more for patients in (intensive-care units) where there were no infections, they'd cut costs substantially.
3. Third set of mesures: New rules must be voted upon so that medical ethics boards can better integrate integrative medicine and innovative science within the mainstream. To this end, new standards of care based on Science and new health-care positions need to be integrated. In oncology for example, toxicologists, naturopaths and immuno-therapists must be part of the treatment team. In this field, a special ethics drug team needs to be institutionalized via Statute, whose mandate will be to review the FDA's science and policies and uphold the European “precautionary principle” whereby all dubious drugs released in the health market will first need to be genuinely proven effective and non toxic before being approved for human consumption. Ethical rules should also be codified against animal scientific experimentation (torture), all of which are not necessary for question of health restoration and maintenance.
4. New Laws need to be enacted so that the financial health incentive structure based on education and prevention will reward the physician and the health practitioners at least as much as the actual treatment plan. In this context, diet will be a priority. The inventor Edison did proclaim: "The physician of tomorrow will base the cure on food".
4.1. Because both public and private insurers tend to pay providers based on the volume of services provided, rather than the quality or effectiveness of care, a new rule will be codified so that providers will be rewarded for achieving performance thresholds on outcome measures. New rules will also be drafted in order to strengthen antitrust laws, if only to prevent insurers from overcharging physicians for their malpractice insurance and strengthen the doctor-patient relationship.
5. A Declaration on the rights of patients and duties of health-care needs to be proclaimed and posted in all health buildings. In this context, new rules are needed in order for the patient to better participate in the decision making and informed consent process. Despite a few legal precedents, there are still too many State obstacles opposing innovative Science and Traditional non-conventional health approaches, notwithstanding some of the more enlightened judges who rule on these issues.. " We see no reason why a patient should not be allowed to make an informed decision to go outside currently approved medical methods in search of an unconventional treatment”. (Second Circuit US Court of Appeals, in the landmark “Schneider v Revici case dated 1987).
6. In order to determine what is the best standard of care, candidate Christian, if elected, will establish a new independent Health Institute in association with medical schools, public health agencies and alternative medicine institutions like Bastyr Naturopathic Universities, Oregon's college of Natural medicine and Canada's experience. Thanks to this new Institute, Washingtonians and their doctors will have the accurate and objective information and science supported standards of care they need to make the best informed and enlightened decisions for their health and well-being. This Institute will also delve into key health solutions.As a result of biomedical research the prevention, early detection and treatment of diseases such as cancer and heart disease is crucial. As governor, Christian will strengthen funding for biomedical research, and better improve the efficiency of that research by improving coordination both within government and across government/private/non-profit partnerships.
7. We also need to pass strict laws and monitoring regarding conflicts of interests between industry and physicians, between "special interests" and the common good. In this perspective, oncologists must stop receiving a substantial part of their salaries from the pharmaceutical industries. A chemo drug called avastin can cost over 20,000 dollars a month while there are many other less expensive alternatives.
8. Expanding Paid Sick Days and relief from bankrupcy caused by medical bills: Today, three-out-of-four low-wage workers have no paid sick days. Candidate Christian will strive to guarantee workers a minimum of paid sick days per year, like what is done in Europe. Likewise with a needed exemption in bankruptcy law for individuals who can prove they filed for bankruptcy because of medical expenses. This exemption will create a process that forgives and-or significantly reduces the debt and lets the individuals get back on their feet, that which will benefit both the State and the individual.
9. Innovative laws regarding the promotion of alternative birth techniques and baby education. In this legal context, i will argue before the State Legislature on the need to draft a bill to create a new licence. The license to birth babies. Future parents can have babies without any education on the consequences of this sacred act, that which costs Society great sums and efforts when babies turn out handicaped or mentally dysfunctional for life. There are still too many babies abandoned, that which also creates cost for the Collectivity. Ignorance in this field is much more dangerous and costly for society than driving cars or fishing. Yet both of these activities require licenses. The work-shops and training for this social need can be done in the human rights and duties lighthouses that are projected to be built in all towns (See below). This will also created additional jobs.
10. Oregon-like dignity end of life process law and on a reform of the hospice system . The elderly too often leave Planet Earth in deplorable conditions, losing their dignity and the sacredness of the death process, including but not limited to their life-long savings to get taken care of in ways that are too often un-ethical ie. the morphine drip. For the patients who desire dieing quickly because of a genuine terminal disease and great suffering, this choice should be respected as a personal freedom. On the other hand, if the holistic health team can re-vitalize the elderly patient, with the consent of the patient, then the hospice system needs to be open to this eventuality. Hospice services need to also be more opened to holistic health regarding longevity and pain management, from aromatherapy, to massage, acupuncture and herbal medication.
11. A public education bill on the duty to teach truthful health sciences in all schools and in the Action Plan's human rights and duties light-centers, including but not limited to psycho-therapy (See below). With a concomitant curriculum on nutrition, organic gardening and holistic health for all public schools and subsidized universities. The governor will need to coordinate activities with the superintendent of public education.
The scientifically proven health and budget superiority of wholesome organic plant-based diets is completely established (See the link: "action plan substantiated and additional evidence by CLICKING HERE). This proposed Bill, if enacted and applied, would significantly lead in itself to the significant reduction of all chronic and civilization diseases, even if the patient maintained some animal foods. But the bulk of the diet needs to be organically grown wholesome plant based foods. The evidence is there to support this recommendation.
12. A concomitant bill is needed to better protect and promote the sport and wellness industries, including but not limited to health restaurants, juice bars, organic wholesome foods and "superfoods" distribution (including, but not limited to the amazing organic raw chocolate mousse, see the the reason why and its recipe by CLICKING HERE), sun & meditation work breaks, the active promotion of additional extra large sun windows in all schools and work places (CLICK HERE FOR THE HEATH AND PRODUCTIVITY EVIDENCE) and immunity building and detoxification holistic health retreat centers. Given the popular sailboating practice in the Puget sound and elsewhere in the State, it may be possible to promote this sport as a de-stressor and sun-activator health activity. Lastly, sufficient time during lunch for proper digestion should be promoted. Ulcers and chronic stress impacts productivity.
In the perspective on the Action Plan's "Large windows and Sun breaks" this is not only important for seratonine secretion and general health, but also impacts productivity. We therefore need to enact laws that will free us form the dogma that the Sun is no good health-wise while encouraging via fiscal incentives all employers to free their workers for at least 20 minutes each sunny day (and 30 minutes for cloudy days) so that all will get his or her needed dose of natural vitamin D. (Like certain employers do in Hawaii when the big waves are out, or the Chinese with morning tai chi exercises).
On this front, it must be known that honest basic Science and epidemiology fully support the conclusion that low UVB and vitamin D is associated with several autoimmune and degenerative diseases which are particularly prevalent in Washington State, including, but limited to multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chron’s disease, type 1 diabetes mellitus, depression, seasonal affective disorder. There is no question that the lack of sun light is a major ager and a suppressor of serotonin. Worse, more than a dozen of cancers, including breast, ovarian and colon whose incidence are high in this State, have been linked to a deficiency of the Sun and vitamin D. As teach Drs Roisen and Oz of the Oprah show, “vitamin D bolsters the ability of the guard dog P 53 gene to spot cancer cells and kill them”.
The candidate's Health Action Plan invests in a cost-efficient, publicly-funded, universal health care program based on prevention and good lifestyle promotion, and emphasizing better nutrition, physical exercise, more sunlight, meditation and stress reduction, reduced exposure to toxins and increase of detox and the promotion of alternative and complementary medicine (cam), natural medicine and holistic health. Most European countries have not only recognized and established the legal status of these medicines, but cover them in their access to health system. France's government has been paying for acupuncture, hot sulfur water spa retreats and homeopathy since 1945 while the Swiss government covers reiki, massage and yoga as preventive medicine. We need less governmental regulations on "health freedoms" and more free market energy on this problem.
Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship.To restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic, and have no place in a Republic.
Because the evidence shows that the health of the People significantly improves with holitistic approaches and preventive and lifestyle medicine, the State health-care expenses and budget will not need to grow. On the contrary. It will diminish. As will the corresponding taxes. Washington State can be a Leader in this vital sphere.
For a health-care non-profit Organization (www.codebluenow.org) which works in the health-care reform movement in Washington State, and which has beneficially impacted dozens of Washington hospitals, please CLICK HERE.
The United States is on the brink of a national fiscal and retirement security crisis. Social Security has a massive unfunded liability of $12 trillion, and in 2017 the program runs into the red as benefits paid exceed contributions. Worse, the Social Security Trust Fund is full of meaningless government IOUs—there are no real assets in the “Trust Fund”. If Washington State does not lead the Nation in this realm, Washingtonians and Americans will face massive tax hikes and benefit cuts.
Moreover, there is perhaps a greater epidemic. Paralysis of political courage and innovative audacity. At the Snohomish Country Council on Agins where elected officials and the condidates where invited to listen to grievances and financial requests, nothing was mentioned about holistic health and longevity. On the contrary, there was a consensus that disability strikes earlier. A women of 47 years was there to confirm that this age is old age. Nothing could be further rom the Truth. Our bodies and metabolism can function over one hundred years old under good conditions, with few costs. Provided that we have some enlightened policies.
13. The disabled of the State will therefore be encouraged to participate self reliance holistic health and well-ness activities. Thanks to holistic health techniques, a projected 20 percent of the State's disabled will be able to get off their disability within four years, thereby saving the State and the Nation considerable funds which will be re-inserted into the prevention field. And therefy helping to free some of the dormant creative energies embedded within the disabled.
In Washington State, nearly 80 percent of caregivers (over 600,000 persons) are family members who generously give their time to their family members. However, this restraints their freedom and livelihood. As such, family caretakers will be encouraged to care for their family members via training holistic health and longevity workshps and some financial assistants for those whyo are needy.
14. In this perspective, the candidate will provide Washingonians with disabilities with the educational opportunities they need to succeed and end discrimination and promote equal opportunity while increasing the employment rate of workers with disabilities, including, but not limited at the home site or in eco village communities which cater to their basic needs.
14.1. For the disabled who are incapacitated long term, everything will be done for their quality of life and rehabilitation. For the disabled who have difficulty getting their disability recognized, they will benefit from free legal assistance, like all other low or mid income person who can not afford an attorney. However, pursuant to the Social Security and Disability federal statutes, it is federal administrative and social security courts which have jurisdiction over this problem. Nonetheless, the Governer and the State's health services remain constitutionally free to assist the disabled, especially when the federal system is deficient, in which case this State freedom becomes a duty.
Thus, the State therefore can and often must intervene in facilitating the legal process, with a meaningful access to holistic health, equal opportunity and dignity. And as our material and divisive civilization continues to proliferate, many of our chronic ailments will worsen and new auto-immune diseases will emerge (we already have over 40 auto-immune diseases other civilizations never had). So Washington State, whose public agents are much closer to the patient than the federal agents, needs to address this challenge with diligence, rigor and consistency.
14.2. As for retirement pension security, candidate Christian's position is that workers should put their efforts and trust into financial self-reliance via a personal retirement account which would be fueled with a portion of their Social Security payroll taxes that they, not bureaucrats, would own. PRAs would grow with the economy and provide seniors with secure retirement income.
14.3. In the face of today's needs, veterans need more assistance and equal opportunity to benefit from fulfillment and re-insertion.
15. Stricter legislation is needed in this crucial field. To this end, I will give life to the Action Plan's proposed fourth executive order, the executive "end-of-industrial tobacco and tobacco cessation workshops " order because this priority must be one of the starting points to any credible and effective public health and public finance scheme.
16. Thereafter, effective tobacco legislation based on persuasive labels (with tobacco damage label pictures like in Brazil and Canada) is needed and better tobacco holistic health cessation education and detox workshops must be organized in our 39 counties, via the Plan's human rights and duties lighthouses (see ultra).
17. Thenceforth, a two to three years conversion and high tax plan (double taxation for the first year with a progressive rythm thereafter) plan will be proposed to the State Legislature. In this perspective, all big tobacco campaign donations to Legislators and Judges will be posted in all public buildings and online, in conformity with the candidate's afore-mentioned executive order.
18. Once the above is accomplished, I will unwaveringly argue and demonstrate to our State Legislature's employees (e.g. our lawmakers) and to the People via the proposed weekly internet broadcasted "fire-side chats" that our Constitutions and public international law on crimes against Humanity and the Nuremberg precedent demand from us the codification of criminal laws against big tobacco wilful (as they know what they are doing) mass poisoning. This and only this procedure will put an end to this death industry (industrial and processed tobacco) which affects one in five Americans.
The counter argument of "bootlegging" like during the alcohol prohibition era can not prevail, because wine and moderate alcohol beverage consumption is not poisonous, on the contrary, they clean out clogged arteries (See via google the "French paradox" studies on this), while industrial tobacco narrows and destroys arteries and most human tissues, including our animal friends lungs via second hand smoke.
For those companies and tobacco distributors who cooperate and timely convert this necro-product to pro-life products and services (e.g. industrial kudzu or hemp mass plantation for example) and finance tobacco cessation workshops for all smokers (including, but not limited to a tobaccco-industry paid ten days hot spring spa and holistic health detox center), they will be treated with equity and dignity and their employees will be assisted in finding better work, including transforming the amino acids contained in tobacco into protein food bars. Those tobacco owners (and their accomplices) who do not cooperate will go to jail for mass murder, first or sedond degree, depending no the "intent". To refuse to pay heed to this historical necessity is to be an accomplice to one of the worse Crimes against Humanity that destroys over 5 millions innocent lives each year, (over 400,000 of whom are American lives), not to mention the many hundreds of billions of dollars this mess and our complacency cost us.
19. However, natural (or better organic) tobacco growing in one's garden for strictly personal use must remain protected as a constitutional right, if only because the tobacco plant is an excellent organic pesticides.
19.1. For additional evidence, Please see Christian's book on this "criminalization" of tobacco argument, below in the low center of this homepage, or by CLICKING HERE, a book on a five years court effort that started at the King county superior Court and ended at the US supreme Court and the inter-American human rights Commission.
Washington State, with its + 4 dollars a gallon of gas, is in the midst of an expensive energy crisis with no credible and durable solution in sight. Our dependence on foreign energy sources is at a historical high (60 percent of crude oil being imported) and the State's and country's effort at finding other sources of energy is deficient.
Reliance on failed, big-government schemes to promote alternative and renewable energy sources has been disappointing.
And to make matters worse, we are continuously being bombarded with toxicity, in the shower container via intestinal-flora destroying chlorine, on the backyard's picnic table (treated with cancer-causing arsenic), in the conventional garden with our favorite toxic herbicides and pesticides, in the conventional food we eat. For example, in the past 50 years more than 75,000 chemicals have been introduced into the environment. Today 300 synthetic chemicals are found in the bodies of humans. Even newborn babies have synthetic chemicals passed on from their mothers. Hence, the candidates proposed "toxicity" tests so that we the People will be at least not surprised with corporate illnesses striking our very lifeblood. Thereby giving us motivation to change civilisations. Pending the results of the candidate's proposed toxicity test, we can thus begin in earnest the detox process of our Environment, our fourth skin (after epiderma, cloth and house).
20. Legislation to reinforce renewable and environmentally friendly energies like solar, wind, hydrogen, natural gas, kudzu biomass and hemp oil for fuel, hydro-electric turbines, air-compressor engines, tidal-wave and geothermal energies, bicycle pedal generator energies. To this end, if elected, i would propose all human rights and duties Lighthouse centers to organize a public contest to see if Washingtonians can convince a Panel of specialists of her or his alternative energy scheme.
21.1. Once the Governor's alternative energy task force ascertains in an evidenced based report exactly which alternative energies are the best adapted for Washingtonians, the candidate will request the State Legislature to divert part of tobacco and pollution taxes to invest in biofuels and fuel infrastructure, accelerate the commercialization of plug-in hybrids, promote development of commercial scale renewable energy, and begin transition to a new digital electricity grid.
21.1. On the automobile front, the candidate's Plan of Action will require by 2012 roughly 10 to 25 percent of gas-replacing air-compressor, elctrical and hydrogen and bio-fuel cars with the right combination of algae, elephant grass, hemp and kudzu biomass, less costly and not food depriving in terms of efficiency and sustainability than corn ethanol, sugar cane or beets. (CLICK HERE TO UNDERSTAND THE LIMITATIONS OF CORN ETHANOL).
The European Union has mandated that by 2020 all cars must run on 20 percent biodiesel, which burns cleaner than fossil fuels. We can do better. A 1998 study, jointly sponsored by the US Department of Energy and the Department of Agriculture, concluded that biodiesel reduces net carbon-dioxide emissions by 78 percent compared with petroleum diesel. Because The federal government offers a tax break of 54 cents for every gallon of ethanol produced, and this incentive is what has generated the enthusiasm for ethanol refining. In the same way, candidate Christian (with the legislative blessings of the State Legislature) will offer a tax break of 20 cents for every gallon of hemp, kudzu, algae and elephant grass produced and picked by Washingtonian farmers and others.
For the evidence on kudzu as a biofuel, CLICK HERE. For the evidence that kudzu is abundant in Washington state, presently classified as a "noxious weed", CLICK HERE. And for the evidence on the hemp biofuel potential, CLICK HERE, for the evidence of the other vegan sources of biofuel such as algae biodiesel, CLICK HERE. And for elephant grass as biofuel, CLICK HERE.
21.2. Before we get to do some good work with the kudzu weed though, we need a new law that will decree this plant beneficial, instead of badly treating it as a class A noxious weed.. According to Washington State's authorities, "Spartina densiflora (kudzu) invaded thousands of acres of marine tide flats in 10 counties in Western Washington. In 2002, government agencies and property owners used several pest management approaches to treat approximately 2,260 acres in efforts to gain control of four Spartina species that infest more than 7,500 solid acres". CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE of another "crime" against Nature and bio-energy as, 7000 acres of kudzu = 1,890,000 gallons of bio-ethanol. (CLICK HERE, for the computation). All destroyed by those who govern us. Destroyed with toxic chemicals (herbicides). While we have the evidence that this weed is great for goats. And goat cheese. And could have replaced over one million gallons of Irakian gas. But did not.
21.3. Likewise, before we put in place a multi-billion dollars cash crop (industrial hemp, from rope, textile, oil, fuel, to building material), we need to pass a "Industrial hemp" Bill that will both defy the excesses of the Bush federal Administration and serve the federal Constitution's Amendment Ten while substantially strengthening Washington State's economy and Treasury, as have done California, North Dakoto and more recently Vermont, and less recently Europe, China and other countries.
The Vermont bill by the way just passed this July 2008, i quote: "overwhelmingly passed both the House (127 to 9) and the Senate (25 to 1). The new law sets up a state-regulated program for farmers to grow nondrug industrial hemp, which is used in a wide variety of products, including nutritious foods, cosmetics, body care, clothing, tree-free paper, auto parts, and building materials". CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE. In the face of a growing industrial hemp movement, CLICK HERE FOR THE HEMP FEST PIECE OF EVIDENCE not passing a Bill on this crop would be irresponsible in light of the common good and the exigencies of our Two Constitutions and deprive Washington's economy and farmers of billions of dollars. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE ON THIS POINT.
21.4. Still on the car front, candidate Christian, if elected, would seek to import hundreds of French-designed "air compressor" cars as government vehicles, each of which would cost under 5000 dollars. (see evidence below). While being virtually polluting-less, these cars are very cost-efficient. With the carbon composite and heat-air technology, we now have an attractive 4 wheel car that can run over 65 mph up to 500 miles with one tank of "hot air". Because this technology comes from the candidate's native France, if elected, he will himself go to Europe and France and see if he can negotiate beneficial deals, in the best Ben Franklin tradition, whereby Washington State would import the best alternative health and energy systems from Europe and France (wind turbines and air compressor cars for starts) in exchange for the exportation of some of Washington State's best products, from the State's internet and computer innovations, to Washingtonian wines and nano-technology. Thereafter, we will be in a position to better equip the State's used public cars fleet with exciting, more efficient and cleaner. If all goes well, (i.e., no metetorite, no earthquoke, no massive tsunami or finance crash), and once the private sector would follow suit and both India and France massively produce these cars, by 2012, with candidate Christian at the helm of the State, we could replace fossil fuel gas cars by at least 50 percent. And this result is possible if we will it. And would be good for the environment. And for life. And the wallet. Moreover, if elected, i will utilize my European and French skills and "savoir-faire" to convince the French manufacturer of these cars to open up two mass production factories in Washington State. This too will generate many jobs and tax fund while helping us to protect our natural ressoruces. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE THAT THE AIR COMPRESSION CAR WILL SOON BE A REALITY.
21.6. On the housing and building electricity front, candidate Christian will require 10 to 15 percent of Washington's electricity to be derived from renewable sources by 2012, that which has the potential to create dozens of dozens of thousands of new jobs on its own. A production Tax Credit will also be put in place. This is a credit used successfully by American farmers and investors to increase renewable energy production and create new local jobs.
21.7. Washington state is behind other states in tax incentives for residential power production via solar, wind or other efficient and environmentally friendly sources such as the Tesla inspired"free energy" European 19th century Stirling parabole energy system, CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE. For energies systems like solar cells, States such as Massachusetts and Wyoming will pay for half of the initial installation cost. While states like California will pay for the initial cost based on output (for instance the state will pay $5 for every watt the setup could produce.The only incentive in Washington is that you do not have to pay sales tax. However this mesure does little to offset the cost of initial setup. To redress this unpalatable irregularity, candidate Christian will request his democrats elected Legislature allies to draft a bill whereby the State will pay half of the installation cost of all adapted alternative energies in one's home and continue eliminating sales taxes on these products. It is imperative to shake the "consciousness" lethargy of most of our State Legislature law-makers on this issue as well, especially those who accept campaign donations from big business, including, but not limited to the oil-nuclear-coal corporations.
22. A clean-up plan of action of Puget Sound, waterways, groundwaters, Hanford site, beaches and other soiled area, in conjunction with the State's military forces (see below) must also be activated. Detoxing human remains difficult if we do not detox our environment and water systems.
23. Legislation to uphold the European “precautionary principle” whereby all dubious substances released in the environment and market will first need to be genuinely proven effective and non toxic.
To avoid destroying the People's health and the pollution of our 5 million acres public lands which will be under the control of our next hopefully enlightened "commissioner of public lands", we absolutely need this preventive measure. As a model for success, the candidate is invoking the recent "REACH" legislation in the European Union, whereby corporations are required to register and safety test all synthetic chemicals put into consumer products or released into the environment and demonstrate their safety, or else remove these chemicals from the market. CLICK HERE FOR THE HOW.
24. Additional ozone water purification systems need to replace the immune-compromising chlorine system. To this end, a bill to encourage chlorine filters in all showers, baths and drinking water systems will be drafted. This is important because chlorine is not only carcinogenic, but it destroys our intestinal flora, including when we are taking a hot shower. And at this point in the evolution of the human species, we need all of the good bacteria we can get to balance out the invasive candida and other candidates to parasitic-caused human fatigue.
25. Candidate Christian will develop domestic incentives, bonus and public praise that will reward forest owners, farmers, and ranchers when they plant trees, restore grasslands, or undertake farming practices that capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
A ban on unsustainable logging on public lands and a restoration of carbon sequestering wetlands and forests would also be one of the candidate's goals.
26. The candidate supports implementation of a market-based cap-and-trade system to reduce carbon emissions by the amount scientists say is necessary: 80 percent below 1990 levels by 2050. The cap-and-trade system will require all pollution credits to be auctioned. A 100 percent auction ensures that all polluters pay for every ton of emissions they release, rather than giving these emission rights away to coal and oil companies. Some of the revenue generated by auctioning allowances will go to alternative energy research and development Funding. In this perspective, the more sustainable energies like solar, wind, geothermal, air compression the new generation called cellulosic bio-ethanol and vegetable oil engines (svo) will be prioritized while at the bottom of the priority list will be corn bio-ethanol and, nuclear and fossil fuels, the limited improvement of which will be based on cleaner and more efficient coal, gas and tritium technology. On this technology, at least civil nuclear energy does not pollute as much as the other conventional sources, but to adopt the French nuclear plan would be all the more a mistake that there are major terrorist, river and radiation risks while non invasive alternatives abound. The climate council in Vancouver B.C. has achieved success in this field. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT. There is therefore no credible reason why Washington State can not do as well .
26.1. Tax incentives, cash prizes and government contracts help to develop the most promising technologies with the goal of getting as much solar, wind and air compression energies in the household, followed by geothermal, hydrogen and cellulosic ethanol into the system.
Expanding locally-Owned hemp and kudzu biofuel refineries will be encouraged in order to replace automotive fossil fuels. Up to 10 percent of bio-ethanol production today is from farmer-owned refineries. In four years, candidate Christian will strive to double this figure. New ethanol refineries help jumpstart rural economies.
27. On the car front, intensive research & Application funds will be found to make better and popularize the air compressor car (after having been tested in France, it is being presently built in India, CLICK HERE TO SEE). Hot air cost nothing. And though air compression engines are not that much labor and capital intensive, they will nonethless benefit the People for short distances while benefiting the environment. These vehicles will be preferred for city driving.
27.1. Meanwhile, for those who wish to drive with fossil fuels, we should have a law that would require American cars to get at least 50 miles to the gallon by 2015 and a moratorium on all new coal and nuclear plants (ironical that on Hiroshima day, Mister McCain recommended the building of dozens of nuclear stations, including a French designed one in Idaho). In this perspective, it would be reasonable to exert pressure on lawmakers so that they will withdraw oil-coal-nuclear subsidies and transfert these funds to alternative energy sources. We should also implement major energy conservation measures (including but not limited to encouraging consumers to have a hemp textile food market bag like in europe, this way, we can save on paper bags), give green energy technologies to the major greenhouse gas producing nations.
27.2. Hydrogen cars will soon be on the market. Over one hundred BMW hydrogen 7 cars are already running in the USA (CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE). Like in Hollywood CA, at least one hydrogen pump will therefore be installed in Washington in order to encourage this technology for the future. Meanwhile, more investment in solar cars is needed. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE.
27.3. Bio-diesel vegetable fuel from restaurant cooking waste and other sources will be encourage, if only because this measure will deprive the some of the dog processed food people from collecting this product and recyling it to our trusting pets. A country whose residents do not respect its animals is a nation half way into the decadence phase. This technology is called svo (straight vegetable oil), but requires diesel engines and a conversion (retrofit) intervention, that which can produce additional jobs. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE. And there is still under research and-or "under the table" the water or plasma engine, CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE but it may take some time before this technology ripens to mass production and access. As for the solar car, here too, we really wanted this technology, it would be accessible CLICK HERE FOR THE PROOF. As for many other forms of alternative or Tesla inspired"free energies" and less free systems, CLICK HERE FOR STARTs.
America has been gifted with abundant and diverse energy sources — much of it is held captive by federal ownership and environmental politics. The federal government holds these land in trust for ALL Americans, not just an elite few. We should be allowed to take advantage of our own natural resources by executing Amendment Ten on State's prerogatives.
A cleaner, more efficient Transportation system based on environmentally friendly roads and energies is a reccurent theme invoked by Washingtonians. The candidate proposes to show the example via complementary roads and alternative energies investment (see above). In addition, if elected, the candidate will see it that the State's public transportation system will innovate, renovate and incubate. In this perspective, candidate Christian will propose first to the People, then to the State Legislature the following transport plan:
28. Fiscal and bonus incentives for workers to labor at the home, thereby de-congesting urban roads. To this end, I would organize a survey to see who can and who desires to work at the home site. Thenceforth, with the State Legislature's cooperation, we could work out a plan to assist those employees who prefer to work at home. An estimated 10 percent of congested cities employees would significantly de-congest trafic and reduce urban pollution, while helping the employer to save money. Progress is not more mega urban concentration. It is less.
29. Still in the perspective of de-congestion, a four day work week proposal needs to be discussed with the People and the State Legislature.
29.1. In this perspective, city workers could also leave the work place at different hours. For example, we could propose two shifts: a Work-day from 6 a.m to 2 pm with car pools thereafter. And the normal work hours. This would also decongest significantly the State's roads while rendering them safer.
30. A fiscally encouraged "People transfer" from congested areas to the more rural and developing parts of Washington State would also be a plus. Once more Washingtoninans are educated in the well-beingness of eco sustainable communities, it is likely that in two years, over 10 percent of Washingtonians living in the congested areas of the State will become pioneers and move to less stressed and polluted area of Washington State. 10 + 10 = 20 percent of urban workers out of the big cities of our State. This result would also reduce chronic stress and respiratory diseases like asthma, whose incidence follows the upward curve of mega-urbanization.
Regarding infrastructure issues and the clogging of Washington's high-ways and cities, the following proposals will be submitted to the State Legislature and to the People.
31. The building of "slow-ways" via more bicycle lanes in congested cities. In this framework, the state will encourage air filters for bikers. Because the State, under the candidate's influence, wll care about the People's lungs.
32. In dense megapolis' like Seattle, a light rail, especially more buses, clean energy van shuttle and taxi transportation system would be favored. For the mass transit, a collective public-private mass transportation system based on solar equiped trolleys, buses, vans in association with taxis would be favored. Alternative energies would be better introduced via tax-incentive. Cars woud be restricted in dense cities, except for homeowners, workers and transporters.
Where the urban congestion is dense, tourist and visitors would be required to park their cars in newly built mass parking areas at the outskirts of large cities, areas well irrigated with mass transit. Where cities are blessed with parks, horse and donkey buggies would be encouraged, if only because this would create horse and donkey manure for the trees, extra jobs and additional bio-energy (animal dung can make methane cooking gas via bio-digestors).
This system would cost way less and be more sustainable than the proposed multi- billion dollars subway system project, that which would be all the more dangerous that we still have not solved the subway terrorist and subway crunch via earthquakes issues (see below). Moreover, a collective alternative mass transit system has additional advantages in terms of People socialization, employment and artistic empowerment.
33. New rules on car pooling for the reserved high-way pooling lane, requiring three persons would be encouraged pending other mesures. The inter-cities and inter-state road system would need to be reviewed for safety in terms of rest areas and trafic security. Driver's license permit requirement would include training on car health maintenance and on how to avoid distraction, nefarious drug-interaction and sleepiness, the major causes of accidents.
34. Finding funds to finish the airport mono-rail project and other needed roads and bridges via toll fees would be useful.
35. Despite the gps technology, good lights on the road and more signs to better indicate directions are still useful for those who can not afford gps systems.
36. Every weekday, Americans take 34 million trips on public transportation systems to get to work, school and beyond. Candidate Christian will provide sufficient local law enforcement agencies and health practioners (massage stop, juice bars, music stands, civic exchange areas, open markets) with additional training and the everyday tools they need to protect their transportation system and the health of those who use mass transit.
On the issue of the Seattle subway project, the candidate's position is not favorable. Increasing a regressive sales tax for all for a projet that will take many billions of dollars and many years to complete in an area that is prone to earthquakes and terrorism and for a temporary benefit in favor of one minority, (part of the King county minority - one of 39 counties) is not a reasonable policy.The clogging of our roads and highways must be treated like the clogging of our circulatory arteries. Less via drugs and bypass surgery than via a naturopathic and holistic approach, thanks to creative intelligence. On the other hand, favoring the development of Amtrak would be beneficial for both the environment (i.e. less carbon emissions from cars and buses) and the People.
Many ferries also need to be renovated. If elected, candidate Christian would propose hybrid natural gas, bio-diseil and Costeau like wind-generating ferries built in part with bio-material and which would also be the pride of the State for tourists and users alike.
Be that as it may, the general philosophy of the candidate's transportation system would nonethless favor the unclogging of road arteries and the reduction of collective stress via incentives for urban dwellers and urban workers to move to less crowed, healthier and more sustainable pieces of land.
Because Washington State has many different minorities,(e.g., native tribe minorities, Afro-americans, Asians, Hispanics and many others, - please, no offense for not mentioning all of the State's minorities) and because their fundamental rights are not well respected, we need to all the more build and institutionalize the proposed "human rights and duties light-houses" project that many of these minories need to be better assisted if they are to become responsible citizens capable of defending themselves in the face of abuse. As General Washington wrote, "knowledge saves".
37. Therefore, to better understand their rights and duties and how to navigate through the State's Red tape and legal system, minorities must benefit from equal access to relevant knowledge. The proposed human rights & duties lighthouse project (see below) can help to meet this need.
38. Two of many "minority" issues: For every $1.00 earned by a man, the average woman receives only 77 cents, while African American women only get 67 cents and Latinas receive only 57 cents.
Likewise, African Americans and Hispanics are more than twice as likely as whites to be searched, arrested, or subdued with force when stopped by police.
The candidate, if elected, and in association with the State's Attorney General, will work to overturn the Supreme Court's recent ruling that curtails racial minorities' and women's ability to challenge pay discrimination and to promote minority rights and duties.
39. Moreover, more will be done to avoid discrimination based one what minorities think, say and do. As long as there is no evidence of violence or criminal activity, the First Amendment must be better protected. As philosopher Voltaire use to say, "I may not agree with your superstition and ideas, but I will fight to the finish for you to have the right to express them".
Today, in Washington State, 40 percent of residents are Hispanics, Afro-Americans and Asians. In 15 years, studies suggest that this figure will soar to 55 percent. All candidates and incumbents must therefore represent minorities rights and issues as if these concerns were family obligations.
Americans and Washingtonians are paying the highest taxes in the nation's history. We spend about one third of the work year just to pay government and bureaucrats. Moreover, the current complex tax system in Washington contains several fiscal inequities (see below).
However, the central issue is not the "scandal" that the State budget has increased by 30 percent in 4 years, (as this expense may have been in part justified), but rests on fiscal justice, fiscal intelligence and enough creative imagination thanks to which the State can generate more resources and funds so that the People's basic needs can be magnificently met, including more with more liesure family time and much less tax-work enslavement. Outside of destructive corporations and other legal entities (including governmental entities), no one should produce a "tilthe" of more than 10 percent of their resources for the Public Good. And using the printing press as the Federal Government is doing to expand red tape is not economically sound. What we need is a State that will encourage the People' s enlightened self-sovereignty via alternative thinking and doing.
40. Within the framework of a balanced budget then, Part One of candidate Christian's fiscal Tax reform plan will make the fiscal structure more flexible and progressive via the decreasing of excise taxes for necessary consumption goods (including, but not limited to gas prices (which, in Washington State are much more expensive than most of the other states of the Union), the decreasing of property tax with a “home-exemption” for the first 150,000 dollars and a higher tax rebate for low-wage as well as for the benefit of fixed income retired Washingtonians. The Mid-income would also benefit from a home exemption, with a sliding scale in between 50,000 to 120,000 dollars, to be determined via a task force and Legislation work. Abrupt hikes of assessment property values to justify the increasing of the property taxes while the value hike is not grounded to the market flux will be deterred.
Moreover, property tax should not pay for public education, as this leads to the unconstitutional result that wealthy areas benefit from wealthy schools and poorer zones from poorer schools, thereby mis-respecting the constitutional principle kown as the "equal application of the laws". Public education, like access to justice and health should be paid for by those who destroy justice, health and education, via reckless and pollution taxes and exceptionnally via a small tax on securities (speculation tax) and very exceptionnally via a flat personal tax of gross income to replace school levies on property. However, the candidate is not favorable to a State income tax, so we would find other means, if needed.
41. Tax reform Part Two will focus on the increasing of taxes and penalty fees on that which destroys life and endangers social peace : e.g. tobacco, pollution, different nefarious chemicals, environmental and natural resources degradation, processed and un-healthy fast foods that lead to chronic diseases and stress, general recklessness and negligence that significantly destroys health. The Action Plan's number one Goal is genuine Health for all, this must never be forgotten. As health is our most precious and sacred resource. In this perspective, I would propose to the State Legislature the following measures:
42. A significant increase of cigarette taxes for the first year and an even more significant tobacco tax hike in the second and last year of Washington State's cigarette legality. This tax money will help me to guarantee equal holistic health access for all and cut down Washington States's chronic diseases by 50 percent by 2012. If elected, by 2011, industrial tobacco will no longer be legal. There are no credible arguments that justify industrial additive-rich tobacco's legality. Allowing this "criminal poison" on the market, for a Governor, is not only irresponsible, but it would turn me into an accomplice to the crime of mass poisoning. But before we say "bye-bye" to poisoned tobacco, the tobacco manufacturers must repair via high taxes the damages they have willingly perpetrated upon the People and the common good (See the candidate's tobacco on this).
43. For the first two years of my proposed governership, I would propose to the State Legislature the enactment of a small tax on securities (i.e., State mini tax of 1% on the purchase of stocks, bonds, securities & currency). Taxing financial speculation is not "regressive", and may be, necessary for the sustainability infrastructure, the trafic decongestion, the modernization of the transportation system and the eco-development phase of the proposed Plan of Action. But as Washingtonian's health and economy will meaningfully improve with my Action Plan, the State will spend much less and "bye-bye" to red tape (excessive and costly adminstrative bureaucracy).
44. On all of what costs our Collectivity multiple billions of dollars in terms of health care and productivity blow-backs (cholesterol, saturated fat and additive-laden red meats, trans fat (e.g. hydogenated oils), white refined sugar, the soda pop industries) i would seek democratic kindred spirit legislators to draft a Bill that would substantially increase the taxation of these chronic disease-causing processed "foods". For the reasons thereto, we will democratically debate about this with both the People and the State Legislature.
45. In order to encourage small Businesses and Start Up Companies, candidate Christian will eliminate capital gains taxes on start-up and small businesses to encourage innovation and job creation. Christian will also support small business owners by providing a $500 “Making Work Pay” tax credit to almost every worker in Washington State. Self-employed small business owners pay both the employee and the employer side of the payroll tax. This double taxation burden violates my fiscal ethics.
46. On the other hand, a State carbon tax is needed. Our neighbor British Colombia in Canada, is reaping success with this tax (CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE), so there are no good reasons to deprive our State community with extra funds that will help to preserve our natural ressources and the People's health. We need to set this tax to annual benchmarks to bring, with the expansion of solar and other renewable sources of energy, US emissions to at least 80 (preferably 90) percent below 1990 levels by 2050. B.C. Premier Campbell and his Climate Action Team set the 2020 goal of reducing by one third its emissions. And B.C. is succeeding. IF they can do it, we can too. But we need to begin now. An initial price of $50 per ton of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions would harness, for the Nation, $300 billion annually and for Washington State, over 6 billions dollars, money that woul finance a green building and alternative energy evolutionary tsunami, providing The State with at least 100,000 new green collar jobs (in efficiency retrofits, cogeneration, geothermal, solar energy generation, and green grid enhancements, eco-housing (strawbale, cordword, logs etc.) in a few years with enough left over to finance the Action Plan's Statue of Civic Responsibily on Alki island and 39 human rights and duties centers in each of our 39 counties.
In order to assuage the People's fear on more taxes, the candidate affirms that he is making the commitment to veto any State income tax scheme that the State Legislature may be preparing and all regressive taxes that will damage the People's health and basic needs budget.
Candidate Christian will restore fairness to the tax code and provide tens of thousands of workers the tax relief they deserve to pay higher energy, food, housing, all precipitated by the Bush tax "philosophy", those excessive tax breaks for the very wealthy and in favor of big business, including, but not limited to the regressive payroll tax system. Tax fairness also means fewer discriminatory loopholes for the very wealthy and more fiscal justice for the others, including, but not limited to repealing and-or amending the dusty law that exempts from the State's sales tax Washingtonians who have an out of state driver's license and claim to be legally residing in an out of state address. But are not.
Fewer taxes also means less government "red tape" and the liberation of creative energies via different bartering and solidarity schemes. To this end, i would encourage the State legislature to reduce the retiring years of all public servants to 60 years old . Unless there were compelling reasons not to and-or compelling reasons to reduce this age to even lower (to be ascertained by a special task committee). This initiative would also pave the way for additional employment opportunity for the younger generations. If the State Treasury needed more revenue, there would be the option to request toll fees on the Alaskan Way viaduct, the Highway 520 floating bridge and other mega-projects around the State and winning huge awards.
If the State needed even more funds, there is also the possibility to orchestrate State and class actions lawsuits and reap large damage awards via the People's court verdicts and for the People's benefit. This is why our next Attorney General needs to be open to this challenge. There have been just too many abuses and misleading pharmaceutical products, disease-producing industrial fast foods and death-generating medical dogmas that have cost the State and the People's health way too much. Until my measure to implement the "precautionary principle" becomes law (See measure on the other side of this home-page), the governor, whoever she or he may be, has the sacred duty to vindicate the People's constitutional right to remain free from civilization-caused chronic diseases and stress. And to activate enlightened Justice for all.
To conclude on the Action Plan's fiscal and public finance policy, there will be fewer regressive taxes which harm our State Community's capacity to maintain a decent "basic needs" budget. There will be no State income taxes. Taxes that are paid by married couples versus single individuals will be more just. And death taxes kaput. Likewise for possible internet taxes. The candidate would strongly oppose and veto any State Legislature internet tax too.
On the other hand, there will be more public services and happier & healthier Washingtonians, thanks to the Action Plan's innovative eco-development strategy which will produce multiple billions of extra dollars. However, what will skyrocket with the Action Plan's unfoldment will be higher taxes and more corporate accountability against those who significantly harm our health, our livelihood and our State's natural ressourcs and Environment.
In brief, the candidate's position is clear and simple: Those who destroy our resources and our health, many of which are the very wealthy (who have fewer voters than the others) and who are responsible for most of the the key decisions of this State and country will be taxed in proportion to the damage done. Those who harm "life", must be liable for most of the "blow-backs" that ensued from the State's mis-management. The theory that the rich must be tax free in order to invest for the benefit of everyone else is a smoke-screen allegation. Precisely because the benefit is not for everyone. When our leaders will economically perform for the genuine good of the People, then they will be less taxed and as a result, cost will dramatically come down, self sufficiency will rise and the Government will activate its propensity to wither away, keeping that which is minimal for security and domestic tranquility.
Regarding the vast majority of Americans and Washingtonians (over 95 percent), the tax code must request nothing more than a simple low rate maintenance flat tax, with deductions and special interest loopholes only to favor that which protects life and the common good, as defined by the People themselves: alternative energies, self reliant eco houses, holistic health, environment protection, all of which are not costly when well managed.
Moreover, because one of seven of our dollars presently goes into the sickness industries (e.g. health-care and public health system), thanks to the Action Plan's public health measures, in four years, health-care cost would drop by at least half. This will allow me, if elected, to cut the State's Bureaucracy in a significant way.
Furthermore, once the Action Plan's Statue of civic responsibility (the one which may face the French gifted Statue of Liberty in New York) will be built, tourism in Seattle will significantly increase, that which will also fill up the State's Treasury vaults with "rainy day" funds, which will be used to ward off possible natural catastrophes (earthquakes, meteorites, tsunamis, trans-frontier epidemics) and not so natural catastrophes (e.g. another "great depression" the Federal political system has invested in via its catastrophic public finance scheme).
47. Legislation to promote affordable housing (meaning under than 45,000 dollars if self-built) thanks to eco-construction technology such as cob, (CIICK HERE for cob cottage under 10,000 dollars), or wood, clay (adobe), limestone, cordwood, bamboo, stone, hemp-biomass bricks, (popular in Europe), strawbale eco-houses etc., CLICK HERE FOR SOME EVIDENCE AND PICTURES, and also see the top link of freedom tools) to which must be added flexible zoning rules. Given the importance of a piece of "promised" land and dwelling and alternative energy for all in terms of stress reduction, health maintenance, work options and crime reduction, the Action Plan's third executive order is focused on this very issue, the " executive order on alternative energies and eco-dwelling " (CLICK HERE).
48. In this perspective, there will be tax incentives and State awards to foster healthy eco-communities and eco-housing both inside (via Feng Shui and other interior decoration techniques) and outside, via different bio-materials and eco-construction techniques.
How a community is designed – including the layout of its roads, buildings and parks – has a huge impact on the health of its residents. For instance, nearly one-third of Americans live in neighborhoods without sidewalks and less than half of our country's children have a playground within walking distance of their homes. Contrarily to countries like France, there are few if any de-stressing and restoring parks in most cities. To this challenge, if elected, candidate Christian will encourage Feng Shui and healthy eco-designs (including, but not limited to chlorine filters) in the People's house space, the planting of organic food gardens in the People's land space, and bio-material (green) on the People's outer house structure (or third "skin" after cloth), if only because up to 40 percent of carbon emissions emanate from mainstream houses and buildings.
49. Low interest government guaranteed loans and an eco-homestead Trust Fund to help Washingtonians have his or her own piece of land. Because the personal savings rate has been the lowest it's been since the Great Depression, the State must assist those in need. Likewise for urban and rural community housing projects. In this context, if elected, candidate Christian will strive to achieve 80 percent increase in the Housing Trust Fund (which is the State's most effective tool for creating rental and homeownership opportunities for lower income communities).
50. To increase the Supply of Affordable and eco-Housing, there will be an Affordable eco-Housing Trust Fund in both rural communities and in mixed-income neighborhoods via co-housing as well (to be created via statute)..
51. In order to deter predatory lending, including but not limited to the payroll loan people who can require usury interest rates (over 300 percent), Christian will work on a consumer bill to require mortgage and payroll brokers not only to act in the borrowers' best interests, but to also lend at a lower interest rate for low-income families.
52. In the wake of reports that some service members were paying 800 percent interest on payday loans, the U.S. Congress took bipartisan action to limit interest rates charged to service members to 36 percent. Candidate Christian believes that we must extend this protection to all Washingtonians, because predatory lending continues to be a major problem for low and middle income families alike.
53. Some mainstream, responsible lending institutions are beginning to enter the short-term lending market to provide many Americans with fair alternatives to predatory lending institutions. The candidate will work with his Secretary of Treasury to encourage banks, credit unions and Community Development Financial Institutions to provide affordable short-term and small dollar loans – and to request the predatory sharks to pay hefty penaly fees for unethical and illegal conduct.
54. Compassionate solidarity via eco-village structures would help to free socially excluded people from homelessness and the streets, that which will avoid the clogging up of hospitals and prisons and the courts.
55. Establishing a foreclosure prevention fund: Given the downturn in the housing market, candidate Christian is requesting the creation of a State Foreclosure Prevention Fund that will increase emergency pre-foreclosure counseling, and will help families facing foreclosure to responsibly refinance their mortgages or sell their homes.
56. The candidate will create a fund to help people refinance their mortgages and provide comprehensive supports to innocent homeowners. The fund will be partially paid for by candidate’s increased penalties on lenders who act irresponsibly and commit fraud. The State's auditor will need to praticipate in this vigilance. The program will also provide meaningful incentives for lenders to buy or refinance existing mortgages and convert them into stable lower 30-year fixed mortgages
57. Lowering the People's Interest Payments with a New Mortgage Interest Tax Credit: Many middle class Americans do not receive the existing mortgage interest tax deduction because they do not itemize their taxes. The candidate will ensure that middle-class Americans get the financial assistance they need to purchase or keep their own home by creating a 10 percent universal mortgage credit that gives tax relief to Washingtonians who have a home mortgage.
58. Creation of a mortgage Revenue Bond : Mortgage Revenue Bonds (MRBs) are used to refinance subprime loans and provide mortgages for first time homebuyers. The candidate will strive to provide additional funds via more MRBs.
The United States is today the world's number one jailor. Its prisons hold 25 percent of the world's entire prison population (most of whom are minorities and drugged people) and a 2002 Department of Justice ruling allowed Americans to torture prisoners as long as the torturer "in good faith". We therefore have much work in this sphere too. Although the present Attorney General is doing the best he can on the "meth-identity theft" front, there are just too many other "public order" challenges left un-met, including, but not limited to the criminal "poison" prosecution of industrial tobacco anchored legally in federal and international criminal law and based on "intent" (as the tobacco companies know that tens of thousands of Washingtonians will suffer and die from their laboratory-made poison, and they still continue)
59. For those in jail short term and long-term to avoid recividism, there is an obvious need to better separate these inmates and to give to all emprisoned individuals a better education, access to holistic medicine, better food as well as 8 hours a day redeeming work that would both assist those in need and help the inmates pave the way back into social integration and responsibility (a necessary policy given the failure of the present prison system, over 50 percent of criminals use jail time to prepare worse crimes). Here too, progress is not " more prison beds", nor is it in early releases. It is in rehabilitation and healing.
60. On the other hand, we need greater rigor to combat identity theft activity and other more sophisticated crimes. Different studies confirme that 1 in 5 Washingtonian is impacted by identitty theft, the ninth worst State in the Nation. We therefore need to make better the laws and we need greater enforcement of those which exist in order to track and sentence the violators. In this perspective, locked mail-boxes would need to be better distributed. In a similar vein, we need better laws and greater prosecution against online predators and against those who are responsible for producing and allowing youth to be exposed to excessive violence on the television screen , on video games and hard metal music. " By age 18 an American child will have seen 16,000 simulated murders and 200,000 acts of violence.Television alone is responsible for 10% of youth violence." (Senate Committee). This is 10 percent too much. CLICK HERE TO EXAMINE THE UNDISPUTED EVIDENCE ON THIS ISSUE, evidence from the a US Judiciary Senate committee). On the other hand, more corporate pollution and fraud prosecution and more consumer protection need to be better structured.
61. Additional drug courts are needed to reduce crime recidivism by providing ex offenders support via job training, substance abuse and mental health counseling so that they are successfully re-integrated into society. In this perspective, a prison-to-work incentive program to improve ex-offender employment will be initiated. Also where appropriate, non violent offenders will be given a chance to serve their sentence in the type of drug rehabilitation programs that have proven to work better than a prison term in changing bad behavior. Clinics that provides legal thc medicine to qualified patients, including pain management via botamicals for debilitating diseases will be better protected. New clinics to help cure the "meth" victims via holistic health is also important, as the former attorney general knows, given the epidemic of this new problem which is instrinsically linked to id thefts.
62. America and Washington State are facing an incarceration and post-incarceration crisis in urban communities. Of all of the other Western countries, the US is the country that has the most prisons. And the most crimes. To reduce crime recidivism, candidate Christian is committed to combat crime and help address police brutality and accountability issues in local communities (a minor issue, but a sad reality nonetheless). He will also work to reform correctional systems to make them more conducive to re-integration and rehabilitation. American prisons tend to be crime schools. The candidate would also give police officers across the State the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade while training law enforcment officers in holistic health emergency techniques and human rights savoir-faire. Christian also favors reasonable measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals and psychologically dangerous individuals who shouldn't have them. He supports closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this State childproof.
According to a Newweek article dated July 17, 2008, the United States ranks 25 of the 30 of the major Democracies in the world . In Washington, this last school year has had poor results and the WASL continues to be imposed on parents and children while curriculum relevance remains problematic. Moreover, in-state college tuition has grown 35 percent over the past five years. America has one of the highest dropout rates in the industrialized world, (In California, 26 percent of freshmen in high school drop out) and more than 30 percent of U.S. high school students do not graduate. Washingtonian Education therefore needs reform. And truthful words. Education (from elementary school to higer education) is a fundamental right constitutionally protected. Not a social privelege.
63. First off, because the WASL examination issue is a big one, the candidate had prepared a statement wherein he supports the banning of the WALF and replacing it with more adapted progress sheets.CLICK HERE FOR CANDIDATE CHRISTIAN'S PUBLIC WASL STATEMENT. Depriving students Washington State Diplomas because a student or family refuses this exam or does poorly taking it is abusive. Over 80 percent of teachers are protesting against the WASL. Their rights must be respected.
64. Moreover, given the growing difficulty of teaching, higher salaries will be proposed and there will be more recognization for exceptionally devoted teachers.
65. In this perspective, the State will strive to catch up the lost years via a free and-or affordable higher education access for the low and mid-income residents.
66. If other industrialized democracies can afford to offer free or confortably affordable university access (tuition, dorm., food), we can too and Washington could lead the Nation in this sphere. However, because of the many trillion dollars of waste the mainstream (orthodox) politicans have perpetrated upon the People (nefarious wars, a catastrophic public finance policy, a bankrupt "health-care" system), we can not be as generous and-or ambitious as we would like. But the minimum in terms of an education Plan would be as follows:
67. PHASE ONE: KINDERGARDEN AND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL YEARS): Candidate Christian will address the "young children group" challenge by fiscally encouraging parents to group with like-minded parents to community and home-school their children, including, but not limited to eco-nomadism. Too often, in collective schooling, one abrasive teacher or younster can traumatize a child for many years. This sensitive and "formative" age group needs parental protection and affection big time. This is one of the reasons why Israeli kibbutzim children fare so much better intellectually, physicially and emotionally in comparison to their "city" buddies. In this field, the State will help to finance human rights and duties light house centers where parents can get together to home school their children if they are not willing in their own homes. The State will provide guidelines and tax incentives. This measure will help the State to save money while allowing many teachers to be free from their jobs. Progress examination will be newly designed and adapted to the circumstances. In this way, the teachers will be able to take an early and deserved retirement and liberate their creative forces for other endeavors. There will always be a public and private nursery, kindergarden and elementary school system for those who wish to stay within the orthodox mainstream system, who do not wish to partake in the voluntary Action Plan's new alternative community education scheme.
68. PHASE TWO (mid and high school): For the mid and high school students, given Washington State's poor exam results and the high dropout crisis, and pending the flowering of the Phase one scheme, candidate Christian will request the State Legislature to provide school district modernization funding in innovative educational strategies, including, but not limited to the needed "life-style ambiance": Greener school buildings, with larger sun windows to get the serotonine circulating better: fewer (if any) junk food and soda pop vending machines (if Austrian born governor Schwartznegger got this measure passed by his State Legislature, we should too), more organic vegan bars and mind-focusing green smoothies, soft music (as opposed to metal music, see the Senate Judiciary Committee report on the crime inflence of this, by CLICKING HERE): no media and video violence, let alone cigarettes, drugs and weapons in the school's jurisdiction: green detox plants all over: efficient sport and theater facilities: organic and botanical school gardens modeled after Evergreen college's gardens and Bastyr naturopathic university's gardens (Kenmore), (for both pedagogy and the school restaurant): and other innovative health maintaining structures.
69. On the substance, with the collaboration of the public school superindent, in addition to orthodox curriculum, the candidate will propose an alternative and complementary curriculum to better things, on the obligation to teach all students five pieces of relevant knowledge: (a) internationally recognized human rights law and American civil rights law, (b) science-based nutrition, (c) holistic healthcare techniques, including mental counseling (d) sustainability and eco-development sciences, including, but not limited to the teaching of alternative energies, eco construction and organic agriculture techniques. (e). General Methodology on learning and research skills, to make students know where to find what they are looking for, how to read and write, to use the internet.
70. PHASE THREE: HIGHER EDUCATION: To make college affordable and relevant for all Washingtonians (includng the elderly), I would first build two major public universities in the State, put together with green bio-material and free for all low income and confortably affordable for the others. As for the other universities and community colleges already in place, a task force would be organized to examine the appropriateness of a new Opportunity Tax Credit, in terms of ensuring the first $15,000 of a college education for all Washingtonian residents who need it. Also, whenever students would get something for free from the State, some reasonable public service will be expected from them, including, but not limited to the "Green Beret-State-Peace-Corp" sos and international services (See below). The State will also encourage via the governor candidate youngster's parents to invest two thousand dollars into an educationTrust Fund. In twenty years, this Trust fund can multiply into over one hundred thousands of dollars, that which would be enough for a expensive ivy-league university education provided these type of corporate universities still exist in twenty years
71. Here too, there would be a curriculum change on the obligation to teach all students four pieces of relevant knowledge: (a) internationally recognized human rights and duty law in conjunction with the basics of American civil rights law, (b) science-based nutrition, (c) holistic healthcare techniques including psychological counseling, (d) sustainability and eco-development sciences, including, but not limited to the teaching of alternative energies, eco construction and organic agriculture techniques. (e). Methodology on learning and research skills. These disciplines would not replicate the same high school subjects, but would be more sophisticated follow-ups, with concrete field work (including moot courts for the legal section, health clinics for the medical section and building zones for the eco development section).
72. Needless to add that all of these three phases will be governed by our fundamental freedoms philosophy, meaning that all non violent disciplines will be promoted and all forms of faith and spiritual expressions will be respected, provided they respect life and the scope of the First Amendment of the US Bill of Rights. To guarantee these rights, there will be human rights and duties conflict resolution committees. These will be animated by one third students, one third professors and one third administration agents. Last, but not least, the State's civic responsibility statue project (to be built on the proposed Alki island, see below, in the middle of the text) will offer students in general and artist students in particular live opportunities to express their talents.
"Three out of four jobs in Washington state don’t pay enough to support a family". CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE.The long-term unemployed, who currently make up nearly one-fifth of the unemployed are often older workers who have lost their jobs in manufacturing or other industries and have a difficult time finding new employment. The other unemployed or underemployed workers also have difficulty finding living wage jobs. Before the Democrats took back Congress, the minimum wage had not changed in 10 years. Even though the minimum wage will rise to $7.25 an hour by 2009, the minimum wage's real purchasing power will still be below what it was in 1968. If elected, i would raise the minimum wage to a maximum wage so that the salary can be a real living wage that allows all workers to raise their families and pay for basic needs such as food, transportation, health, education and housing. And this wage would be indexed to inflation. And weak employers would get help. While labor laws protecting workers health and dignity rights would be reinforced. Below, the candidate's specific proposals.
73. In order to guarantee workers a decent living wage, i would use the position of the governor to re-oxygenate the economy and strengthen workers' collective bargaining tools, while bestowing upon all workers the freedom to join or not a Union and this without forced dues, nor any form of discrimination.
74. The candidate would also lobby the State Legislature to increase the minimum wage by 50 percent and then to index it to inflation to ensure it rises every year. Higher salaries for the low class means fewer diseases, fewer crimes and more collective security and prosperity.
75. The candidate believes that workers should have the freedom to choose whether to join a union without harassment or intimidation from their employers. Effort to assure that workers can exercise their right to organize peacefully and to no less courteously negotiate and bargain collectively will be better protected. Making workers sign documents waiving their bargaining and legal rights would cease to be legal. This way, workers can stand up for themselves, without worrying about losing their livelihoods. This freedom will contribute in Society's general welfare and social peace.
76. Because unemployment Insurance and the NLRB (National Labor Relations Board) federal structures are deficient, the State needs to reinforce workers' protection by granting them affordable labor and human rights law work-shops and, if needed, grant civil low and mid-income persons free and-or affordable attorneys in the case they were to lose their jobs unfairly. Unfair and arbitrary dismissals are expensive for Society. Too many unfairly laid off workers are unable to afford an attorney. Because of this, too many have defaulted on their house loans, lost their wives in the process, got medicated, crossed the legal lines and ended up in costly jails, tho after having been granted by the State a free public defender attorney.
77. Assistance is also needed to help families meet basic needs, via a doubling of the basic family assistance program (TANF), the increasing of food stamp eligibility and better tax relief for poor and modest families. Food banks will need to be more selective in terms of not handing out junk foods.
78. Washington state also allows predatory lenders to charge usury interest rates (over 300 percent) for payday loans. As governor, i would put an end to this abuse.
79. Washington state has one of the most regressive tax structure in the nation, in which people with lower incomes pay a greater percentage of what they earn than everyone else. In fact, people earning under $20,000 a year pay as much as 17 percent of what they earn in state and local taxes. While the very wealthy pay 3 percent. At the same time, the government is cutting basic services that help ordinary people meet their needs for food, shelter, health care, child care and transportation. (CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE OF ALL OF THIS).
If elected, the candidate would exempt most of the State's taxes for the low income while providing the poor with social services and tax rebates and offer job and education opportunities and-or eco-village integration so that they can better extract themselves from the vicious cycle of poverty and frustration. Progressive tax policies that create fairness for low-income communities and the middle class and an increase in earned income tax credits for the benefit of the entire Collectivity in need.
While wages are excessively stagnant in most sectors, the costs of basic necessities are increasing. And the personal savings rate is now the lowest it's been since the Great Depression. Moreover, innovations via our rapidly growing information and communications networks are rendering yesterday's technologies obsolete. The pace of change is so rapid that high-tech companies can lose competitive edge if they are not first-to-market with their idea or concept. The Government's response to this challenge can be counter-productive, taxes and government regulation slow down the growth of technological innovation, frivolous Government lawsuits against high-tech developers cost the taxpayer big money. The candidate's position to these deficiencies is again more holistic thinking: less bureaucracy, more self reliance. With some service and public enlightenment in between.
80. First, the basics. So that all Washingtonians have an equal access to a decent living salary, a dynamic modern economy based on the synergy of an innovative free market, on the internet revolution, the best of what science has to offer, ethical business, corporate intelligence, fair trade, realistic wages and eco-development needs to be consolidated. If elected, i would devote my energies to all of these goals, including but not limited to strong international trade and cultural exchanges with Europe and other countries.
81. Given the importance on how health and stress impacts productivity, meditation spaces are needs as are sun breaks (for natural vitamine d), indoor detox plants and harmonious soft music in the work place, to which a 4 days work week could be added (with either a 35 hours or a 40 hours legal week) and 4 weeks of paid vacation for all (for starts, to be worked out with the labor and fiscal departments and employer associations and process via a task force made up of university experts and economists). In this field, multi level marketing will be encouraged as a way for workers to make residial income by staying at home.
82. In addition to paid vacations, (which will decrease stress and increase public health, thereby reducing State costs) I would also favor two weeks of publically financed sulfur hot spring spas and-or detox-vitality holistic health retreats a year, as preventive and curative medicine for all workers and their families who are diagnosed with a chronic disease, chronic stress or chronic fagique or even acute depression (as is done in France). These measures will favor the de-stressing of workers and thus, the rejuvenation and the enpowerment of Society. (Substantial health care savings will allow extra funds to finance this preventive medicine scheme).
83. The candidate will create an urgent task force to identify and invest in the most compelling advanced manufacturing strategies. The Fund will have a peer-review selection and award process based on the Michigan 21st Century Jobs Fund, a state-level initiative that has awarded over $125 million to Michigan businesses with the most innovative proposals to create new products and new jobs in the state.
84. Facilitating an easier access to broadband internet and wireless spectrum, training on how to use these tools for the benefit of all of the State's residents would also help to liberate Washingtonians' creative and entrepreneurial talents.
85. If elected, i would encourage as has done recently Vermont's governor and North Dakota and California's governors before, and George Washington even before that ("Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” - George Washington wrote), a legislative package to allow the production of non medicinal industrial hemp (the one that has no psycho-active stuff) with which paper, ropes, textiles, fuel, house-building material can be made. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE.
Many other communities like China and France are basing their livelihoods on this cash crop. There is no "drug" danger in industrial hemp. And there is no credible reason to ignore a legitimate source of funds and work that would create thousands new jobs and strengthen the economy and the State with billions of additional green dollars. Likewise with the kudzu plant. We need to remove it from the class A toxic weed category and use it to make cellulostic bio-fuel, herbal adaptogens and goat food. MOUSE CLICK FOR THE EVIDENCE.
86. Flexible Work and work at home Arrangements: Candidate Christian will address this concern by creating a program to inform businesses about the benefits of flexible work schedules and work-at-the home site plans for productivity and increasing State incentives for telecommuting.
87. The gubernatorial candidate will also make the government a model employer in terms of adopting flexible work schedules and permitting State employees to benefit from flexible arrangements, including but not limited to staying at the home site, or wherever for that matter, provided the work gets done in a timely and efficient maner. As long as workers accomplish there part of the deal, they will be protected from abusive dismissals. This protection will give Washingtonians the security they need to work better, thereby increasing productivity, innovation, healing, family values and enlightened thinking.
88. Lastly, it may be interesting to put in place a task force to look into the possibilities of amending the State and federal Constitutions to allow, side by side with the failing and falling dollar, competing currencies such as gold and silver and to generalize the practice of bartering and other forms of monetary systems that will nurture public confidence while being a means by which to exchange goods and services on the market for the satisfaction of our basic needs (especially in times of financial crises).
This initiative will guard us from federal monetary incompetence and negligence, from a federal monetary "crash" based on hyper-inflation, from the runaway of the federal debt, the devaluation of the dollar, from the real estate debacle and national recession and economic depression. With 9 trillion dollars of federal debts and the reducing of the interest rates via the printing of more and more paper money (which tends to be used to increase red tape, the war machine and "self-aggrandizement" of the very wealthy), the American dollar seriously risks losing the People's credit and God's "trust" (i.e., the "In God we trust" on the dollar bill). For more details on the "win-win" demonstration of the candidate's public finance and economic policies, see the plan of action's evidence section.
89. In this above mentioned perspective, there would also be the possibility to use the cacao bean (or other commodoties) as a unit of monetary exchange . This is relevant given that more and more economic analysts are predicting a big financial tsunami (crash). CLICK HERE TO VERIFY.
Moreover, we have evidence that the cacao monetary unit has worked in the past. The Mayan Civilization used the cacao bean as money for many years. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE. Therefore, we could first limit the use of cacao beans as money to sustainable intentional eco villages.
We would of course need to control the production and the importation of cacao beans. But this would be easy since cacao trees don't grow in the US, let alone in Washington State. There would nonetheless have to be a law prohibiting cacao beans smuggling and cacao tree growing in one's apartment. Counterfeiting via cacao beans would need to be a crime, without which the system would not be operational. If this project were to be crowned with success, then we could generalize it to an entire county (to be proposed by referendum or initiative as a civic experiment), provided the county's People would agree. And for those who did not, they would have the option to use other currencies (dollars, gold, silver). And then, we could extend this monetary unit to the entire State. The benefit of this new monetary money would be that it would protect us form a failing-falling dollar, one which could become as devalued and value-less as it became in the 1930s when our leaders also over-spent and over-speculated irresponsibly .
Then, during the worse moments of the "Great Crash", hyper-inflation being what it was, an entire suitcase of dollars barely bought a family of four enough to eat for one week. If that happened, most of us couldn’t even repay our mortgages, let alone buy a year's supply of cacao. There are many advantates to using this monetary unit. (a). Using cacao beans in conjunction to the opening up of the money market to other currencies (beginning with silver, gold, side by side with the dollar), would also be a way to help the underdeveloped world to get out of the poverty vicious circle we the West pushed them into in the first place. (b). Secondly, by using cacao beans as money, not only would we help the cacao poor Nations to develop, but we would reduce carbon emissions, immigration and economic havoc. This too is clearly in our interest.. (c). Third, as a bonus, we would have therapeutic food for money. In other words, thanks to its medicinal and nutritional virtues, it would never become value-less, contrarily to paper money made from toxic dyes and chemicals. During times of catastrophes, this flexibility could be handy. For example, if there were a famine resulting from any catastrophe, natural or man made, we could then at least eat this money and feel good about it, thanks to its serotonin, phenylethylamine producing elements and dopamine producing neuro-transmitters, depression would be alleviated. And because of its "bliss" producing anandamide, we would surmount the catastrophe with greater resiliency. (d). This monetary unit is also durable, like gold and silver, once dried, it can last for hundreds of years and is easier to circulate than gold or silver which tend to be heavier in weight.
However, the central question is the State's authority to create money. Before the US Constitution, there were no legal obstacles for a State to establish its own money. Many of the original 13 colonies had their own monetary unit. But then came the US Constitution, formed first and foremost to strengthen the colonies against foreign invasion. In the US Congress, it was clear that the Congress, meaning the People, had the authority to create and regulate money. (Cf US constitution Article 1, section 10). But then came one of the most unconstitutional mistakes the Executive of the time made.
The transfer of monetary authority from the US Congress to the Federal Reserve Banks in 1913. The Federal Constitution never authorized such a devolution of power. Since, the Federal Reserve system and its bankers and allies, have endebted us to over 9 trillion dollars - using this money self-servingly. Now, not only are we slaves to excessive taxation (we work roughly one third to pay taxes) but if the Asians wanted (notably China and Japan), they could precipitate the big finance crisis asking for their money back. Or requesting bigger interest rates. Then Wall Street would go nuts. Thus, in the face of this unconstitutionality, we would need to better think how our State sovereignty and very survival could be better protected.
Among other arguments, we would need to invoke Amendment Ten. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people". Because the US Executive In 1913 violated the US Treasury's and Congress's authority on the producton and regulation of money by transfering it to an executive Agency, (Cf Article 1, section 8 of the US Constitution, CLICK HERE FOR A REVIEW OF THIS DOCUMENT), it follows that the US's Federal Reserve System fringes illegitimacy.
Meanwhile, since Congress and the US Treasury have been stripped from this role, the issue of monetary production and regulation may have to be a People and a State issue. It would be necessary for Olympia's Supreme Court to confirm this conclusion.
Meanwhile, we have enough evidence to at least present to the People this cacao bean enlightened self-sovereignty project. If only to mitigate the huge financial crises that many economic analysts are predicting. Be that as it may, we first need to better study this question via a Task Force i would, as Governor, if elected, put in place via another executive order. And then we could experiment its success with a few sustainable communities. In the Attica eco-village of New York for example, the new monetary unit created there works so well that much of the entire community of Attica has been using this new currency, even to pay for services. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE. If the monetary cacao system worked here, we could then experiment it on an entire county (after refendum) And if that worked, we could extend this unit to the entire 39 counties of the State. And then propose this solution to our other 49 sister States. Out of solidarity and Humanity. Since no one wants to suffer as much as most Americans did in the 1930s. In addition, this initiative would also send a strong message to Washington D.C. to get its "Finance" House in order. If it still wants to be part of our Union.
If not, we can always find other legitimate sources of monetary sovereignties. However, there is a problem if i got elected and the People approved my proposed executive order "cacao currency enlightened self-sovereignty operation" . Last time a political leader signed such an executive order on currency creation, a few months thereafter, he got shot twice, in the front and in the back". CLICK HERE, for the evidence of this and on the History of this problem. Even President Abraham Lincoln may have been shot because of his confrontation with private bankers. (Cf Archibald Roberts, "The most secret science": Betsy Ross Press, 1988)
Be that as it may, there are many examples of local money systems restricted to villages in the world. Washington State, not having at its disposal the uncontrolled money printing press as does the Federal Reserve bank, may need to encourage pilote projects via eco-villages and sustainable communities in this realm, if only to better prepare federal and international financial crises. "Rainy day" funds can only serve the very short term and in no way is a credible solution to natural or social catastrophes, as the Katrina and China earthquake catastrophes showed. What we need is enlightened self-sovereignty via self reliance knowledge, techniques and solidarity. (See the top menu on freedoms tools, by clicking here too).
Lastly, the Washington State Executive would also need to call an Economic World Summit and a Constitutional Convention to look into the gold standard system and financial options. Removed during the FDR world war Two days, this gold standard system has been used by many countries to control run away inflation and promote genuine growth. John F. Kennedy tried to give new constitutional life to the American dollar as a paper unit of gold or silver (Cf Article 1, section 10). The private bankers and their consortium (Federal Reserve Bank system) apparently did not appreciate this initiative. Six months after signing the "silver" executive order, JFK was no more. Yet, all of what JFK did was trying to pay heed to the federal Constitution and to respect the People's needs while nothing in the federal Constitution allowed the emergence of the private federal reserve banking system. With 77 million American baby boomers who have reached 60 years old (and 5 million baby boomers will reach 60 years old each year), many small businesses and the financial security of the masses are at stake, endangered. There is a need for Washington State to address this problem and call for a State and Federal Constitutional Conventional financial clean-up, albeit the present Governor Grégoire has done as best as she can to regulate the budget and create over 37,000 jobs this year (Wa state, 3rd economically fastest growing state).
In Washington State, an agricultural state first and foremost, food banks can’t keep up with demand, deserts and arid land are growing as are the conditions that lead to mis-development, economic upheaval and social uprising.
Moreover, factory farming (“industrial farming”) threatens to further erode the family farms and the general quality of life in rural areas. The consequences of factory farming are devastating. Open pits of putrefying animal wastes are allowed to discharge into rivers and streams, degrading water and air quality, killing aquatic life and posing serious threats to human health and the environment. Corporate industrial farming practices are inhumane and cause unnecessary suffering to animals. Industrial farming has changed the type of food we eat, and studies are now demonstrating that nutritional value has been decreased, with resultant immune system impacts and diseases generation.
90. To meet the hunger challenge, candidate Christian will push for a legislative package which will promote residential gardens, compost bins, family farms, organic agriculture (including but not limited to permaculture and Steiner's biodynamic approach)& organic viticulture, (for grapes and wine), food tree plantations, additional food banks and free and-or affordable health restaurants for the needy and hlistic health and nutrition workshops so that the People will better understand how to best increase their energy reserve and stay healthy.
91. To meet the desertification challenge, the candidate will push for legislative action to triple the rate of trees plantation, (that which brings back rain and the birds) to quadruple the efforts to spread green manure on land susceptible to aridity and losing its fertility, to double the efforts to replace snythetic chemical fertilizers and pesticides with natural ones, (i.e., the goucho pesticide that kills bees was banned in Europe, so the candidate awaits the State Legislature's response to this challenge with impatience, as bees are humankind's flower pollinators and friends), to better enforce the rules that prohibit logging on steep slopes and flood prone areas, to better prepare the State to meet the forest fire risk and to increase the protection of national forests and recreation land from greed, pollution, ignorance and recklessness.
92. On the world misery and international terrorism and illegal immigration front, because the present Federal Admininstration is worsening things, if elected, as commander in chief of Washington State's military forces (Section 8, Article 3 of the State Constitution) and with the State Legislature's blessings (cooperation), and the People's referendum-based internet approval, i would redirect the State military forces (national guards) from the war in the Mid-East (which already led to over one million people dieing nothing) to the "war" against world poverty and famine, so they could join forces with civil volunteers and the student "Green Berets peace-cors-like" soldiers (See below) in helping Third World Nations and Peoples to satisfy their basic needs with appropriate technology in the development of carbon emission regulation, in the sustainable management of their natural ressources and forests and in the diffusion of organic agriculture, medicinal plants sanctuaries and detox sweat lodges built with eco-material.
By doing this, Washingtonian military guards would become true American heroes. Instead of being used by the Supreme Executive (e.g. governor), to suppress possible domestic social strikes and uprisings or iraqi rebells, they would be employed to avoid, to prevent chaos and destruction, just like what naturopathes do with patients via holistic health. As this would lead to climate normalization, carbon emission reduction, water restoration, American prestige restoration and the eradiction of many diseases and famine, with the bonus connected to the transformation of potential Third world terrorists to civil rights activists. And a second bonus of detering immigrants from entering and staying in the US illegally. And stopping other, legal and illegal residents, to madness, cutting people's heads off as occured in Canada not too long ago in a greyhound bus.
If the future immigrant had the option to not sell an organ (e.g. kidney, liver, a baby) to pay his bills, he or she would not be encouraged leaving his locality for a developed nation thereby losing his roots and mental balance. Therefore Washingtonians ought to contribute in reinforcing the "third world terrain".
There is nothing more important to do if we want genuine Security from foreign terrorism, violence, trans-frontier epidemics and international conflicts.
Moreover, to deter illegal immigration, i would exert pressure on the Federal government to make immigration less strict, this way, the immigrants who insist on being part of the American nation could, provided they would show great motivation and skills (or willing to learn and excell). Having a family member in the US usually helps. This could be done on a probationary period. However, for those who insist on staying and abusing the system, strict return rules should apply.
93. Concomitantly, if elected, i will propose to the State Legislature and especially to the Youth (via a secure internet system, see ultra) the institutionalization of a Youth “green berets peace-corp like” public service.
In this perspective, after 6 weeks of sustainability training, our young adults will have the possibility (option) to participate for a few months in Washington State in eco-village development, organic Garden dessimation, and climate normalization via tree planting, ecosystem restoration and green building work in this State, via empty big barns pilote projects, arid land pilote projects, kudzu picking for fuel pilote projects and whatnot.
The gubernatorial candidate we have before this very computer screen supports the idea that these green beret peace corps activists should be paid for this service rendered (salary amount to be determined democratically and collectively).
The student Green berets soldiers will also have the option to participate instead in the International community in order to help different Nations better meet their basic needs. That which would help to redress American prestige abroad, thereby diffusing terrorism and contributing in spreading our founding fathers' good word on civil rights, on Christianity and on the magnifent dream of having for one's country the world and for one's Nation, Humanity.
94. In this context, a Washington State Department of peace and reconstruction may be useful. To be pondered upon after the primaries elections. If the People will it, then a task force will study this possibility as well as the possibility to amend the State Constitution (with Olymia's Supreme Court's benediction) so that the State Legislature may have the freedom to vote on the progressive return of all Washingtonian national guards from undeclared and nefarious wars that serve more the oil and weapons barons than international peace, national interest and Washington State's prosperity.
While we have rights in these matters, we also have duties. Not only because we can participate in alleviating the world misery of 40,000 children who un-necessarily die each day (a Unicef figure) because of the Way the West in general and Washington D.C. in particular mis-manage precious resources. But also because we have incorporated General George Washington and his mother Mary names to our State. Thereby bestowing upon all Washingtonians the fundamental duty to say"no" to misery, no to persecution and no to tyranny. In this perspective, it may be a good idea to support some of Senator Kuchini's, Nader's and Republican Ron Paul's, Obama's and U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brandeis' popular ideas on bettering governmental transparency and accountability.
At 300 dollars an hour, too many trial lawyers are abusing our legal system and turning it into "jackpot justice." Over $163 billion is paid each year in damages and lawyers' fees related to tort lawsuits. While some of those awards are justified, others are excessive. A reasonable cap may be necessary, (to be democratically discussed),that which may bring down insurance premium, especially in the medical field. Meanwhile, most of the low and mid income have no meaningful access to the civil justice system.
While the Judiciary system is both underfinanced and out of sync with Constitutional law and the People's needs. The candidate wants to give back our legal system to all Americans by favoring a meaning access to justice thru either free or affordable attorneys or via self help, once the State invests in more pro se libraries and elementary law and civil rights workshops. The candidate, if elected, with or without the "poncho" of internationally recognized human rights law, will spearhead efforts to enact real tort reform and justice efficiency across the State.SEE THE EVIDENCE BY CLICKING HERE.
95. A civil legal aid law for all the needy is needed. Without which the constitutional right to equal access to justice is denied. This measure will be paid by the State and-or by the beneficiaires through an insurance scheme such as the pre-legal assistance insurance structure. The State may not need to get deeply financially involved. But its enlightened guidance toward a genuine access to justice system is imperative. As the status quo is both an affront to human dignity and unconstitutional.
96. Legislation to promote civic and human rights light-house (or enlightenment) centers to be established first in each of our 39 counties and then, after a trial period, in each town and enlivened with art, music, education on human rights and duties, equal access to justice and civil law training workshops, minorities rights seminars and everything else that will help Washingtonians to be free from chains.
97. Increased appropriation of public funds to modernize and increase the number of judges, bailiffs, courtrooms, pro se legal libraries and pro se training workshops and attorney civil rights training.
98. Proposal to simplify legal jargon, to make legal English more accessible and intelligble so that those not trained in law understand what to do. And what not to do, legally speaking.
99. Legal counseling needs to be available as a public service in all Courts. Either via attorneys or non attorneys. Which means the Statute that forbids the giving of legal information and advise by someone who is not an attorney to legally uneducated parties needs to be repealed and replaced by a law which allows general legal counselors to give as a public service legal information and general but "neutral" advise. Knowledge can save and be an "equalizer", while the lack of knowledge can enchain durably.
100. The restructuring of legal ethics committees with new rules relative to their composition. In this perspective, 50 percent attorney and-or judges with the proposed 50 percent citizens (as opposed to having only attorneys and-or judges reviewing ethical behavior of fellow attorneys and-or judges).
101. Tort law reform to better assist the People’s needs and health and promotion of pro se leniency rules and a direct and prompt pro se oral access to the Courts for rapid resolution of the case, as was done in the ancient Greek system.
102. Obligation for judges to motivate (give reasons) to all of their orders (too many cases are ended with either an expeditive "dismissed' "granted" or a "denied" order, without any explanation). Obligation to better respect the jury nullification option. Obligation to better respect parties' rights to oral hearings and prompt jury trials. Obligation to better deal with the unconstitutionalty of State statutes. Obligation for Judges to pay heed to international and federal customary law, international human rights law and Treaties (those ratified by the US Senate) as being part of the "supreme law of the land".
103. Legislation in favor of more pro bono and unbundling attorney services And legislation to better train judges and attorneys in internationally recognized human rights law, civic rights education and personal and fundamental freedoms. Also, in a contingency fee agreement, a party should not be obliged to sign that he or she will pay all costs in case of loss. This option should be left to be negotiated freely.
104. The prohibition for judges to hear a case whose party has financed that judge's electoral campaign.
Many constituents have complainted about the lack of governmental transparency and the excess of red tape and secrecy. To ensure that the government remains transparent, accountable and competent. the people of Washington made it clear in our laws that we do not yield our sovereignty to the agencies that serve us. In delegating authority to the government, we did not give our public servants the right to decide what is good for us to know and what is not good for us to know. What medicine is good for us. And what medicine is not good for us.
By enacting the open public records and meetings laws in Chapters 42.30 and 42.56 RCW, the people insisted on remaining informed so that we may maintain control over the government instruments that we created. Effective management, transparency, accountability, and disclosure of taxpayer-expended
resources by state government are of the utmost importance to sustain the trust of Washington taxpayers.
The delivery of core functions of government to the citizens
of Washington State must be efficient. Results-oriented management of state agencies and taxpayer resources must be
diligently pursued. This too is part of the "informed or enlightened consent" democratic process. To favor Governmental responsibility, the following measures:
105. A Bill to reinforce the People's Inititation and referendum rights. Before hand, via the internet, if elected, i will organize a vast "public debate" on what the People want and what proposals they recommend. This consensus building technique was orchestrated in Sweden with astonishingly great results.
106.The drafting of a bill to address the public funding assistance of all electoral positions”, including judges' electoral campaign.
107.. A plan to reduce the Government's and State Legislature's delegation of legislative responsibilities to independent commissions and agencies.
108.. A measure to reinvigorate the governmental equal and balance of power doctrine.
109. Public funds so that all Washingtonians could have a computer system for those who need one, but can't afford one, in exchange of some public service work.
110. For those who consent, this computer will be able to be hooked up to the internet so that the Government could get the People’s regular feedback on the policies the Governor would propose and on the laws the State Legislature would enact.
Likewise for the People to be able to contact the Governor's Office whenever.
There must be a service put in place for this. Governmental transparency also includes a two-way inter-acting exchange structure.
We may have to propose an amendment to the State Constitution to increase the People's direct decision-making powers (outside of initiatives and referenda, the People's enlightened sovereignty is reduced when the Government delegates its decision making powers to bureaucrats and special interest groups).
Once we have achieved a "normative critical mass", meaning once our State Legislature enacts and the Governor signs the key Action Plan's bills into law (CLICK HERE TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE "BILL INTO LAW" PROCESS WORKS), obstacles will melt like ice under a tropical Sun.
Then, we may finally be ready to lead the Nation toward genuine prosperity and holistic health, the necessary springboard from which we will be able to significantly contribute in restoring the Peace among Nations.
The Maya calendar and many other sources, including astrophysicists speak of the year 2012 as a key date when the magnetic poles of the Earth may shift. At this point, it will be easier to get important things done insofar as the edification of the next major civilization around which human beans and their animal friends will redefine their mutual relationships and re-organize Life in a much more pro-active, sustainable, holistic and Spiritual way (For this point, see the VISION LINK BY CLICKING HERE, in particular, on the Historian Arnold Toynbee's vast Civilization study during the last 10,000 years, by CLICKING HERE).
In this perspective, the following measures will be activated in order to favor this congenial Evolution.
111. The promotion via tax incentives and education workshops of communitiy co-housing and neighborhood bartering and solidarity structures, that which bypasses as much as possible the legalisation of human relations, the medication of body-mind, the paralysis of the human consciouness, the divisiveness of civic responsibility and the banalisation of monetary exchanges as the primary means by which People inter-related and attempt to satisfy their basic needs more in a Hobbesian conflicting manner than a peaceful Kantian, Lockian and Rousseau-like one .
AND CLICK HERE FOR AN OREGON EXAMPLE WITH TRITIUM CO-HOUSING COMMUNITY.
As the candidate's Vision link demonstrates, there is no compelling reason to continue to adhere to the mercantile and entropic method of social "organization", most of which leads to the destruction of our vitality, health and basic needs resources (See Toynbee's analyses on Commercial versus Military versus Spiritual Civilizations).
Moreover, as History teaches us, "enlightened self sovereignty" flowers much better on environmentally and socially friendly Spiritual turf. The evidence shows that during the last ten thousands years of human History and Strife, there have been other alternative means to achieve meaning, to ensure progress and to satisfy our basic needs, holistic health being the first one to benefit in spiritual civilizations.
112. Second measure: The building of eco-villages and sustainable "enlightened" communities wherever possible, including in the developing work. And this mesure is organically tied to measure number 96 on the building of human rights and duties light-house centers in all towns.
This movement is clear evidence of the surfacing of a new Holistic and Spiritual Civilization where we will be not only healthy pieces of radiant and inter-connecting consciousness, but also responsible citizens who will think twice before voting for greedy and "special interests" candidates.
In this context, the very finality of the mercantile-scientific, industrial and miliatry dogma system President Eisenhower denounced so strongly before his departure is to enfeeble the People and keep them away from the very ideal of "enlightened self sovereignty". To make them dependant, uncritical, sick, addicted to devitalized foods, to prescribed drugs, to fear, television and routine. Unjust and arbitrary political systems are not threaten by manipulated and dis-eased and stressed out citizens. This was Hitler's and Goebble's ruse. To favor via mis-education, stress and devitalization "chaire à canon" (canon flesh).
This is why our best defense, our best argument against the "arbitrary powers that be'' is to be healty in defiance of the System which thrives on red tape and cancer like proliferation. In this perspective, of all of what characterizes Spiritual & Holisic Civilizations, Holistic Health and eco-sustainability are the two common threads that will "in concreto" weave human excellence and vital autonomy from coast to coast. An element of which is eco-construction. (CLICK HERE FOR A REVIEW OF THIS).
It is thus in this social and networking context that Individual rights and duties are well guaranteed.
Witness preceding spiritual structues:The Neolithic eco-village where art was paramount and 5th century B.C. when the Lao Tseus, Boudhas, the Isaias, the Zarathrustras, the Hippocrates and the Socrates proliferated on the five continents are two examples of Spiritual and holistic civilizations.
Therefore, our two Constitutions owe this movement assistance and blessings.
Moreover, nurturing this movement is nothing less than helping ourselves. In Israeli kibbutzim eco-villages for example, academic studies show that kibbutznikim-born Israelis (sabraim) of 20 years old have 5 to 6 years greater intellectual and emotional maturity than their urban brethens and sisters. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVIDENCE.
On Washington State's building and crowning of an enlightened statue of civic responsibility on Alki island (Alki island is a proposed island site in Seatle's harbor, other sites are possibiliies).
Here too, candidate Christian believes that the People ought to decide what they want without State interference. Too often though, notwithstanding the People's desire, Art and Creativity have been neglected.
Any political platform that is devoid of Art is not complete.
By investing less in the country's or State's militaro-scientific-industrial complex and "special interest" squad, than in artistic and human rights endeavors erga omnes (latin fr "the People"), The "fundamental freedoms action plan" will have greater success, if only because in Art, we are One. While in Science, we are not. In this perspective, the following proposals:
113. The building of a Statue of civic responsibilty, proposed on Alki island close to Elliot Bay, to be facing the French gifted "Statue of Liberty", a Statue which will mobililize the volunteer and creative energies of all artists, architects, engineers and People of good and strong faith, a Statue which will be made with "green" bio-material and the most sophisticated laser, optical fiber and computer technology, a Statue which will shine in permanence like the Stars in Heaven, a Statue which has been missing for too long, a Statue which will complete the Queen of Human Liberty one in New York City, the one the terrorists missed, a Statue which will be called, the Washingtonian Statue of Humanity, the Statue of the King of human freedoms, the Statue of Human Civic Responsibility, the Statue-Throne of enlightened humanism, a Beacon which will remind us that our fundamental freedoms can only be guaranteed if we also exercise our basic duties. And this process starts with our Voting duties.
If elected, candidate Christian will put in place a special expert panel whose members will vote on the best prototype proposals. This contest will be opened to candidate artists and architects from the International Community.
THE PROPOSED CRITERIA FOR THE STATUE
1. The Statue must suggest the idea that we all have "civic responsiblities" if we want to keep our basic liberties (epitomized via the French gifted Statue of Liberty). From someone, or some symbol that stands for the virtues of enlightened responsibilities.
2. The Statue must be imposing, at least as big as this "Christ the Redeemer Rio de janeiro statue" and bigger than New York's Statue of Liberty.
3. The People must be able to visit inside out this Statue via a spiraling elevator system (to be determined).
4. There must be enough place around the proposed Statue to have a vegan restaurant where we can serve to the People organic raw chocolate mousse, the People's freedom mousse. (As opposed to the so called "freedom fries").
5. There ought to be a library and a book store where the People can buy and get educated about our fundament human rights and duties.
6. The Statue needs to be built with the best hi tech and nano technology available.
7. In association with the best "green" bio-materials and sustainable technology (solar panels, wind energy etc).
114. Built along the side of this Statue would be a sumptious medicinal and botanical garden which would invoke the flowers of "Les Tuileries" and the gardens of Versailles, but smaller and structured to be conducive of healing. This way, the bees and the birds can be attracted to this area and make their nests within the Statue's very internal structure, thereby invoking the ideals of dutiful positiveness of St Francis d'Assise, the Statue of whom can be seen in the Maria link (BY CLICKING HERE). This statue could be a possible candidate to the civic responsibility Statue project that would face the Statue of Liberty on the East Coast, if only to remind us that if we are still in chains in terms of our constitutional rights and fundamental freedoms as outlined in the candidate's Action Plan, it may be because the People have chosen to "sleep" and abdicate their duties rather than to assert their civic responsibility in vindicating their sacred right to equal access to holistic health, to equal access to justice and to equal access to sustainability.
(executive orders are the Governor's emergency tools pending Legislative action and pursant to the Governor's mandate).